OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Plus their cancellations can sometimes make no sense at all.

Placing 2 orders, they can cancel the first order and ship the second.

Or they can cancel it and then pop out again online, if you order again, they might ship that new order.

Basically, place order and pray they ship.
i'm just glad they don't charge until they ship. it's just pending on the bank statements and if they cancel, it goes right back into the account. hate places like finishline that charge as soon as you order and take a week to refund back to you if they cancel on you.

Plus their cancellations can sometimes make no sense at all.

Placing 2 orders, they can cancel the first order and ship the second.

Or they can cancel it and then pop out again online, if you order again, they might ship that new order.

Basically, place order and pray they ship.
i'm just glad they don't charge until they ship. it's just pending on the bank statements and if they cancel, it goes right back into the account. hate places like finishline that charge as soon as you order and take a week to refund back to you if they cancel on you.

i got charged immediately. cc sends email when charged. got in before solelinks tweeted.was prolly live for 10mins. had to go thru the order 3 times cuz cart kept emptyin during checkout. placed order, got no confirmation screen, got empty cart screen but got charged,got paypal email and got email from rrs with matching name/order number from paypal transaction

why does they assign names and stuff (especially what's with asian names?)
They don't assign, it's probably due to server overload that caused the mails to be sent wrongly. One of the orders I received was "Reese" and had order number as well, which is different from mine.

Anyway, there's lots of Asians ordering as well I'm sure, that's why you get their name.

Yeah, glad that they do that, and even if you place an order for 2 pairs and only 1 shipped, they will just charge that 1 pair and wait for the other.

Compared to those that immediately charge and then refund at a later stage, especially non local currencies which may cost you to lose in exchange rate.
i got charged immediately. cc sends email when charged. got in before solelinks tweeted.was prolly live for 10mins. had to go thru the order 3 times cuz cart kept emptyin during checkout. placed order, got no confirmation screen, got empty cart screen but got charged,got paypal email and got email from rrs with matching name/order number from paypal transaction
The charges are most likely just a hold, but your CC will still notify as they actually do go through in the sense to make sure your card has that funds available.

They can still cancel anytime until it is passed to the logistics partner.

Just came in, very happy with my weave. I know I´d be a little ocd if my toes would have been different colors mostly.

An update on the discount code, I got these 2 emails from nike.

"I just processed a refund of $45.20 to your original form of payment for the 20% promo code you were unable to use. Please allow 3-5 business days for the funds to appear in your account."

"I have processed a refund for 40.00 and redeemed your promo code for 20% towards order #######. The funds will be pushed to your financial institution for processing in 3-5 business days."

so not sure whats going to happen lol. I asked online and called to try and get the code to be added.

Damn I totally missed this.. oh well!  Called them too and she wasnt able to squeeze an extra order of sz 10

Had a chat with rrs and they told me it was an error. That the mutlicolors wer not supposed to be on their system and they don't have it instock. Don't know if this is true

Just got another order confirmation email with my customer number and order number. Says ill recieve tracking in a bit. Fingera crossed.

Recieved an email confirmation too but they told me it was an error and they don't have the multi colors in stock and it was not supposed to show up on their website

I couldnt get my order to go through on rrs kept saying bad gateway when i would try and complete last night. I just called a min ago and they said the same thing they didn't have them in stock it was a mistake. who knows

Checked my rrs account, rrs cancelled my order already, lol but they sent me all the confirmation email except the shipping

Last edited:
Just called RRS again and the lady said if you're calling for the multicolor, we can't place them as the orders are being cancelled due to a mistake on their website.  Not sure how true that statement is.  

Checked my rrs account, rrs cancelled my already, lol but they sent me all the confirmation email except the shipping
Yep thats exactly what the RRS agent just said to me... they are canceling the orders for those who placed them.  

Quote:
Recieved an email confirmation too but they told me it was an error and they don't have the multi colors in stock and it was not supposed to show up on their website
I noticed if you selected size 6, it said that it was a preorder or something like that, that'll ship on the 23rd.   All other sizes it let you add to cart.

Still says this...
 Get first dibs! Pre-order now for shipment on May 23, 2016

Last edited:
Because Nike never cancels orders or anything...

But for real, I think most people in here last night knew there was a good chance of this.

They will cancel a lot of orders, but I'm sure a lot will also get shipped.   Same ish as always.    Not buying the notion that they will cancel all orders that has been spewed to some of you. 

Back
Top Bottom