OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
TFjCU3X.jpg

Last edited:
Might wanna lick the soles too. I've found that legit Racers have an earthy flavor while fakes taste more like unsalted butter.

Anyone have any idea when/if to expect more Rainbow/MultiColor in the UK? Saw they dropped on the Nike website while I was away on holiday and missed out 
tired.gif
 So gutted! Obviously now saying sold out on every UK website I can find, looking for a size 10 in the latest version. eBay prices are ridiculous as well, not going down that route!
i got a pair in size 10 if you still need, retail but you will have to pay whatever it cost to ship to UK from US.

Last edited:
UK size 10? That's 11 US right? How much is US retail for them? I noticed buying from them from eBay incurs custom charges too, wondering how expensive this route will be :frown:

UK size 10? That's 11 US right? How much is US retail for them? I noticed buying from them from eBay incurs custom charges too, wondering how expensive this route will be :frown:

Shipping a pair of racers from the US to Europe is around $25 for airmail. It'll take about 1 week, and it does not come with insurance or tracking.

Not a whole lot of activity on those Total oranges. Tempted to see if my local mall has them. I want to swap those laces with my 3.0s.

I have a $15 off coupon thats going to expire soon so I was thinking that might be worth checking out.
I got a few of coupons as well that I'm holding onto for some new releases. The OG ATC IVs and the Olympic BWs are calling my name :pimp:

Last edited:
Racers really are the perfect summer shoe. It's a burner outside today, and yet my feet aren't overheating. :pimp:

For sure. Racers will be my go-to shoes for this upcoming hot Summer. CA is on fire today lol.

sorry my bad they are a US size 10, did not even think you used UK sizing.

Back
Top Bottom