OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I copped the "Nikelabs" for $230, not even mad

I will sell my Ultra Boosts, never wear them anyway
Pics of what Nike Labs are, and pics of what you're selling (can DM)? :nerd:

I like Ultra boosts much more than Lunar Epics. I barely wear my black ones.

Ridding all my flyknits now.

Pics of what Nike Labs are, and pics of what you're selling (can DM)?
nerd.gif

Nike Labs . The Knit by Nights, right?

Last edited:
Pics of what Nike Labs are, and pics of what you're selling (can DM)? :nerd:

Nike Labs . The Knit by Nights, right?
I'm not quite too familiar with nicknames of shoes, so they're the all black flyknit racers that came out?

They're beautiful, but racers tend to lose shape and comfort quickly for me. Then again, I have fat feet :lol:.

Not bad where'd you cop?
prob ebay. 

i hope nike restocks the knit by nights / blackout racers... does anyone know why they didn't make them in 12.5US? not sure why bc all the other flyknits have 12.5's. even the past flyknit racers have 12.5's

I'm not quite too familiar with nicknames of shoes, so they're the all black flyknit racers that came out?

They're beautiful, but racers tend to lose shape and comfort quickly for me. Then again, I have fat feet
laugh.gif
Yeah the Knit by Nights are the blackouts that just released through SNKRS that are pretty much impossible to get at retail at this point due how limited they were. I actually find racers pretty comfortable especially due to fact that they at least have a little arch support. The comfort doesn't compare to Lunarepics or UB but being that they have just enough cushion in the midsole and are really lightweight add to the comfort for me. Then again... I have narrow feet
laugh.gif

Commonly known as

NikeLabs

Nike Lab Xs

Knit by Night

Blackouts

Dark Knights

Mordors

Black Beauties

Picked up a pair of MC 1.0s worn 1x sz 13 for $140 shipped! 
happy.gif
  Crazy how low you can get some racers on ebay right now.

I remember when these went for 400+.

opening up snkrs for the first time for the kobes today. 1 week later and snkrs still has me as pending :smh:

Last edited:
another IG pic.. hope these aren't fugazi and actually coming out..

That dude's toes have to be screaming! :lol: I would imagine that's what it's like to wear racers two sizes to small. If only those had a normal swoosh!

That dude's toes have to be screaming! :lol: I would imagine that's what it's like to wear racers two sizes to small. If only those had a normal swoosh!
Almost makes it look fake :lol:.

Damn these are dope
Guess you can say they're......................tight.

Last edited:
nah, those look horrible in that picture. that swoosh looks all jacked up. that swoosh definitely shouldnt cover the entire toe box.

Last edited:
Delete if not allowed..
But I have a 7.5 in the blackouts, looking for an 8. Prefer a clean swap meetup. I'm located in CT but can meet in NYC. PM me, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom