OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I just scored some Flyknit Racers Multicolour 1.0 (black tongue) for 180€ shipped to Australia! 

9/10 condition in my size 9 US. 

Damn happy I finally completed the Multicolour pack =)

Does anyone have a pair of the Flyknit Streak?  Just wondering how they compare to the Flyknit Racers.

As in fit wise, they're narrow like racers but long. I'm tts size 9.5 in racers and I had tried on a pair of streaks in the same size a week ago and the 9.5 was too long

As in fit wise, they're narrow like racers but long. I'm tts size 9.5 in racers and I had tried on a pair of streaks in the same size a week ago and the 9.5 was too long
Cool deal.  Thanks for that info.  Any thoughts on which one is more comfortable in your opinion?

Cool deal.  Thanks for that info.  Any thoughts on which one is more comfortable in your opinion?

If you use them for casual wear, I would say the streaks are more comfortable for long periods. They have zoom cushioning in the heel, where as the racers are forefoot. They have much more cushioning for normal day wear. The streaks seem to have much more room in the toebox. The racers feel lighter, and cooler (temperature wise). I like the styling of the racers, but if I was a blind person, I'd probably choose the streaks. As for running, I prefer the racers over the streaks.

I just saw this free run colorway from finishline..would look incredible on a Racer

A similar cw just released for the Lunarepic Low:

I agree that an oreo flyknit upper with multicolor tongue and flywire cw would look sick on a racer. Hopefully the racer is the next silhouette to get this cw treatment.

DS Atomic Purple FKR, Sz 10.5 for $230. Too much?

Been looking for these for a while and these are the only pair currently available for sale.

DS Atomic Purple FKR, Sz 10.5 for $230. Too much?

Been looking for these for a while and these are the only pair currently available for sale.

Good price. I'd say that color way is one of the rarest out there. Only ones that can compare are the blackouts and the mc2.

Good price. I'd say that color way is one of the rarest out there. Only ones that can compare are the blackouts and the mc2.
Well worth the price for a rare DS pair
Alright, I'll jump on it

Past two weeks i picked up the Knit by Knights and purchased cheetos, uni reds, and MC1's all in DS condition.

After these, this is it for me.....(So I tell myself)

Alright, I'll jump on it

Past two weeks i picked up the Knit by Knights and purchased cheetos, uni reds, and MC1's all in DS condition.

After these, this is it for me.....(So I tell myself)
What about MC 3.0 and Oreo 2.0? Those are must haves IMO!

Back
Top Bottom