OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
23penny put up a few sizes of the blackout racers earlier today for 200 shipped and finally was able to scoop my size 12. What a great price. Shout out to that dude, always consistently fair prices. stoked for them to get here

FKRs price drops at FTL (this was Stonestown in SF)

I didn't ask about other sizes, but the MC was only available in a 7. All were $110, except the Oreos ($130), Neos (retail) and Total Oranges (retail).

limited sizes in the oreos as well? Or pretty stocked?

I'm new to racers but I'm sure I've seen every color they've come out in. But while on FTL shopping for racers I saw these. On the site it says that all sizes are sold out. Have these been released before? I've never seen these and just wanted to know if they were or not, because if not they might be a future release and someone at FTL slipped up?

23penny put up a few sizes of the blackout racers earlier today for 200 shipped and finally was able to scoop my size 12. What a great price. Shout out to that dude, always consistently fair prices. stoked for them to get here

Keep missing restocks on the blackouts, still looking for 9 or 9.5 for retail.

I'm new to racers but I'm sure I've seen every color they've come out in. But while on FTL shopping for racers I saw these. On the site it says that all sizes are sold out. Have these been released before? I've never seen these and just wanted to know if they were or not, because if not they might be a future release and someone at FTL slipped up?
Wondering the same thing

I wouldn't be surprised if these are a future release that's just on the site early. Seems like the trend has been to drop colors that originally came out as color-blocked and drop them as a woven, like we've seen with orange and volt.

Pure platinums are gonna kill me. Those and and triple black ultra boosts dropping the same week and I need to save money right now.

^ that blue/black photo though is an ancient stock photo from Nike. The same thing with the Seahawks color way on footlocker.

What's the general procedure to getting flyknits on their drop date? I'm trying to get the pure platinums. Do I need to sign-up for something on NDC and then constantly refresh some page? Last time I tried to find the blackouts, but didn't realize they were an exclusive to nikelab.

What's the general procedure to getting flyknits on their drop date? I'm trying to get the pure platinums. Do I need to sign-up for something on NDC and then constantly refresh some page? Last time I tried to find the blackouts, but didn't realize they were an exclusive to nikelab.

Nike SNKRS app is your best bet. If you don't have a smart phone, you can do it online through the link on Nike.com.

The apps send you reminders 15 minutes before the time they drop.

yeah, on my app it doesn't even come up. the same thing happened when the nike sb roads came out. Then they ended up releasing on another day. it was weird. 

I think its gonna pop up before the release day. 

Stopped in to Chicago Premium Outlets at 1650 Premium Outlet Blvd #601, Aurora, IL 60502 and saw Oreo 1.0's in a FSR for $129.99. Not sure if they do phone orders or not but worth a shot.

Phone:(872) 395-5843

It actually doesn't show up on my app either, but the webpage clearly has them. I'll keep an eye on this page for the next few days.

Couldn't wait til #flyknitfriday. Currently trying to decide which to take on vaca.

On the hunt for size 8 Cheetos, Lucid greens, and Sequoias if anyone's seen them up for grabs [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Anyone has that pic of an on feet of flyknit racers with volt socks? I'm trying to remeber the colorway of the racers if it's oreo volt or something with volt hints. I'm pretty sure I saw it on this thread a while back.

Stopped in to Chicago Premium Outlets at 1650 Premium Outlet Blvd #601, Aurora, IL 60502 and saw Oreo 1.0's in a FSR for $129.99. Not sure if they do phone orders or not but worth a shot.

Phone:
(872) 395-5843

Nice. Gonna try to place a phone order.

Anyone know the style code for the Oreo 1.0? Is it 526628-101?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom