OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Couldn't wait til #flyknitfriday. Currently trying to decide which to take on vaca.

On the hunt for size 8 Cheetos, Lucid greens, and Sequoias if anyone's seen them up for grabs [emoji]128064[/emoji]
back left corner shoe? what are those?

Those looking for retail MC 3.0 FTL.com has them up in a few sizes now on the site. My size (9) is sold out.
frown.gif
http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:221030/sku:26628004/nike-flyknit-racer-mens/grey/black/

use code IPFL6CPC for an additional 20% off.

OOS sizes: 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 12.5, 14.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Sizing question, I am usually an 11 in most sneakers, Jordan etc. in the original free flyknit s I went with an 11.5. I had tried on a flyknit racer on one foot in a 11.5 but the toe area felt real tight even in a half size up. I was wearing thick under armour no shoes. Do they stretch out or should I go a full size up to 12???

I wouldn't be surprised if these are a future release that's just on the site early. Seems like the trend has been to drop colors that originally came out as color-blocked and drop them as a woven, like we've seen with orange and volt.

Pure platinums are gonna kill me. Those and and triple black ultra boosts dropping the same week and I need to save money right now.
Well the Triple Black UB aren't actually releasing this week, so you can save some money there just copping the Plats/Earth Tones
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Sizing question, I am usually an 11 in most sneakers, Jordan etc. in the original free flyknit s I went with an 11.5. I had tried on a flyknit racer on one foot in a 11.5 but the toe area felt real tight even in a half size up. I was wearing thick under armour no shoes. Do they stretch out or should I go a full size up to 12???

I wouldn't go more than half size up. They do stretch a little to conform to your feet but not significantly. You might need thinner socks?

viskor viskor thanks I ended up just going half size up on the oreos with the 20% off. Yeah I'm just going to buy thinner socks. I have been waiting for that color way to restock.

Any word on a Blackout Racer restock? I haven't been here since I struck out when those released on NDC. Those probably have to be my favorite racer CW so far

Are the black/volt/sequoia (2016 Volt) racers easy to pull off outside the gym? Thinking of grabbing a pair but the pics online aren't doing them justice as they look either green or more yellow in different pics..

Any word on a Blackout Racer restock? I haven't been here since I struck out when those released on NDC. Those probably have to be my favorite racer CW so far

No word. Our Nike insider retired.

NYC757 is reliable though. If indeed the blackouts do restock, it is most likely going to be a few scattered sizes. I wouldn't get your hopes up for the blackouts.

Back
Top Bottom