OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^ the total orange racers have the same matching grey. I know you don't want to spend $100 on laces though. If you had both though, you could always swap to the shoe you want to wear more.

If you need black I have a new pair off my lunar 1s I didn't use. Switched out to normal flats. I can't stand ribbon laces.
I'll take them! I figured most people don't like these, and someone might want to get rid of them. I'll PM you in a bit...

Seen Heskicks outlet video on YouTube and he saw Oreo 1.0s at his outlet. If anybody is out by Portland or your local outlet has Oreo 1.0s this weekend PLEASE shoot me a PM. Would really appreciate an oop. Been looking for a 12 for those forever.

I know a few weeks after they came out, there was a guy on here saying there were triple black racers for $75 at a boutique near his house... whats the cheapest going rate for those these days? I'm surprised places like finishline still have em at $150.

Oreo V2 has been pulled from NDC for whatever reason. They were in that flash sale, and now they are gone.

with flyknit trainers releasing this year, do you guys find yourself going a half size down if it's unpadded? all i have are trainers that are padded so i was just wondering. thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where to get replacement black oval laces? Need them for my Trainers Electric Green. Unfortunately I have no OG laces

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom