OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Makes me happy I missed out on Hanon and all the Euro sites last week. That Notre and Bait links were clutch. I just hope we don't get hit with cancellations.

Doubled up on the pale greys and hoping for the best. If both get shipped Ill help anyone out who needs.

I gotta be the only one not feeling the Pale Greys AND the Sunset Tints (don't know why they don't just call those Pink).

they really all sitting on norte? or should we expect some cancellations lol. $127.50 shipped . crazy

Go cop on Notre right now, use code "WELCOME15" for 15% off. No tax or shipping had me at $127.50 shipped. Doubled up on the tints and copped Greys. Sweet deal:nthat:

Thanks for the coupon code and repped! Wasn't planning on getting the greys since I picked up the black/white pair, but with the code, no tax, and free shipping I couldn't say no. Let's hope there's no cancellation.

Damn, gotta resist. $127.50 is too good but no need to spend money on a pair I won't be wearing any time soon lol.

is this a glitch or were they supposed to release this early? sizes don't seem to even be disappearing. on IG says they were scheduled to release tomorrow at 11am online

Thanks for the heads up. Copped the Pale Grey from Notre with the discount code. Still gonna cop from SNKRS in case my Notre order gets cancelled. :lol:

Wow!!! Just ordered the Sunsets with the code, and Got confirmation from Norte instantly. Gonna try SNKRS as well just in case.

I'm like F SNKRS right now. White/blacks were a nightmare on there for me. Plus they charge tax.

These seem more plentiful than white/blacks. I don't see why most orders on these sites wouldn't ship.

Back
Top Bottom