OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
With the racer put on ice for now I wouldn’t be surprised to see and OW variation of the trainer with next years collection. I’d go after those before anything even the jays lol

You and me both. But I have a feeling if that does happen, the hype level on those would be on the level of the OW Prestos.

With the racer put on ice for now I wouldn’t be surprised to see and OW variation of the trainer with next years collection. I’d go after those before anything even the jays lol
Depends on the colorway but same! I feel like the pale greys would've been the coloway Virgil would have used he was to make it part of the Ten.

Curious... kind of hurtin for money... what do you guys think a new in box (box a little beat up) pair of cheetos would go for these days? Size 9. Thanks.

IMG_3284.JPG

thats what I'm asking you guys. what are they worth? i know the racer game has pretty much died off even though thats pry all ill ever wear long as i live. i don't really see nike ever making the cheeto racers ever again. never know though i guess?

man whats that stockx about? that **** legit? motha****as got the atomic purlps on there!!!! kind of pricey but they got em none the less.

man whats that stockx about? that **** legit? motha****as got the atomic purlps on there!!!! kind of pricey but they got em none the less.

Stockx is legit but it's artificial prices.
I'm on the hunt, but the Cheetos aren't in my high priority list. Name your price and I'll look At my list.

I'm not a reseller and I never resold kicks in my life. I wear everything that I buy. The flyknits racers don't appeal to the hypebeast sneaker head community like that. thank God! They are track shoes invented for a mid-distance runner to go fast, very fast. I'm a track runner we don't buy over market value shoes like that. The ones I know to. Plus some runners I know get their kicks for free from mizunos to Asics for free. Mizunos aren't cheap.

Last edited:
what do you mean artificial prices?

2DD2E6B3-CE10-4EC1-9F72-014E61C6D13B.png

I'm not reseller, but for example what fool will drop $750 for GR LeBron size 16. Prices seem so artificial cause seems like whatever data they are pulling from it's not consistent to real life sales.

I got my flyknits from an app called mercari dude was offering them at 60, I offered 35 he counter offer at 45 and I bought it. I'm positive stockx doesn't pull from mercari cause the sales are some what private.

Your better off putting it on eBay and see what happens. Good luck.

Last edited:
offers on stockx are at $250 and $220 on goat.
Monitor Craigslist. They will pop up for retail or below. Hype has passed so people are always trying to unload their racers. It's only a matter of time before people start unloading their NMD and UB collections.

2DD2E6B3-CE10-4EC1-9F72-014E61C6D13B.png

I'm not reseller, but for example what fool will drop $750 for GR LeBron size 16. Prices seem so artificial cause seems like whatever data they are pulling from it's not consistent to real life sales.

Thats just a random person hoping to find some idiot willing to pay that, and theres no one else trying sell a size 16 to offer a lower price.

Monitor Craigslist. They will pop up for retail or below. Hype has passed so people are always trying to unload their racers. It's only a matter of time before people start unloading their NMD and UB collections.

Im not looking to buy. I was giving dude a very rough estimate as to what people might be willing to pay for them.

Has anyone’s order from StAlfred’s Black Friday sale shipped? Ordered Thursday night and they still haven’t shipped. I’m assuming they’ve just been backed up with all the orders they probably received.

Has anyone’s order from StAlfred’s Black Friday sale shipped? Ordered Thursday night and they still haven’t shipped. I’m assuming they’ve just been backed up with all the orders they probably received.

My order has not shipped. They are a small operation so it could take some time. Is your shipping and billing addy different? Mine is and I read that they can cancel orders for different addresses. Hoping that is not the case.

Back
Top Bottom