OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
1st let me start by saying I’m not a racer guy I’m a trainer guy so take my opinion for what it’s worth.

I say no GR racer is worth much over retail because the hype is dead. BUT its your funds AND if it’s a shoe that you’ve really wanted and you think they are worth it then go for it.

Thank you for the inputs, guys! I just wanted to know different perspectives from experts like you guys. Also, I'm not knowledgeable enough to know the kind of value old Racers hold especially those that came out between 2012-2013. I was fortunate to get some pairs from that timespan before the hype began and the red Racers have always been on top of my list.

Thanks again! :smile:

Hey guys! I'd like to get your opinion on this. There's a person selling me his DS OG University Red Racers for $300. Do you guys think that's a reasonable deal? Considering the scarcity of that colorway and its condition. Thanks!

Retail would be the highest and that is still way to high at this point.

image.jpg
IMG_2563.JPG
My racers just came in from the 55 dollar sale from ndc. I should've stocked up on more pairs.
Lucked out with a two diff color weave at the toe

What I want to be able to do is wear pairs sockless in the summer, that's why I'm looking for insoles for the pairs that run a little bigger.

Just buy insoles from target, wal mart etc if you don’t have any from other shoes.

I have spenco total support in my trainers and mariah ( which fit slightly big with normal insoles)

Racers came in and its the first time I tried pair. Def not a fan at all. Idk if I even want to get them sole swapped. I dont like the feel of the flyknit. Its so thin. I think im too used to lunar flyknits. Gonna send them back to nike.

Racers came in and its the first time I tried pair. Def not a fan at all. Idk if I even want to get them sole swapped. I dont like the feel of the flyknit. Its so thin. I think im too used to lunar flyknits. Gonna send them back to nike.
Man I am in the same boat. I am a trainer guy but couldn't pass up the deal. I got them, tried them on and they are just to flimsy and flat. Definitely going to return them.

The knit color is dope as hell tho...

Last edited:
Man I am in the same boat. I am a trainer guy but couldn't pass up the deal. I got them, tried them on and they are just to flimsy and flat. Definitely going to return them.

The knit color so dope as hell tho...

Exactly. Racers have some of the best colorways too.

The knit color is dope as hell tho...

Could I ask if either one of you are a size 10? I’d like to get these for my brother but I missed out for him. Please let me know.

Got my 2.0s delivered today. Really happy with the weave :smokin

Attachments

• F1C300E5-B169-4354-83B3-FD0376A0E802.jpeg
    F1C300E5-B169-4354-83B3-FD0376A0E802.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 24
I feel like all the MC2.0 mismatched pairs are from the when they first dropped in a general release and everyone was buying multiple pairs to mix and match and returned extras.

I feel like all the MC2.0 mismatched pairs are from the when they first dropped in a general release and everyone was buying multiple pairs to mix and match and returned extras.

I'm sad they sold out online. Just about every time I ordered something from ndc, I'd add the mc2 to see if it had an interesting weave. If it didn't, I'd either send it back or return it to an outlet.

Back
Top Bottom