OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
original.jpg

gonna de-reail this thread, but i'm working on my art as well.....im getting there, but i gotta think outside box when i doing animal fusions.

Ah going for that Napoleon Dynamite/ig: @picassofromda6ix aesthetic lol i am digging the calligraphy

original.jpg

gonna de-reail this thread, but i'm working on my art as well.....im getting there, but i gotta think outside box when i doing animal fusions.

not a bad idea to derail it.... everybody is just going to be pissed off in a couple days when the black/whites instantly sell out

not a bad idea to derail it.... everybody is just going to be pissed off in a couple days when the black/whites instantly sell out

Yeah, I'm not seeing Tuesday going very well. I hate to be negative, but these are on everyone's radar. Maybe some folks will sit out due to February being a wallet-breaker of a month, but I doubt it.

All I can say is that I wouldn't rely on SNKRS. They're gonna be my double up plan, but since I work at night I'm gonna do my best to grab a pair early that AM from all the euro sites.

Anyone have experience using a giftcard on SNKRS for a release? I have a GC i know i can add to my account but I've never used one for a release and it'd be nice to use it for the trainers. Dont have a problem paying it out of pocket though if it makes my chances higher. TIA

Don’t listen to these dudes brah. Your drawing is dope. I was able to tell right away that it was Caitlyn Jenner.

Practice practice practice. I got a long way to go, I know this but I'm trying. I truly want to do stuff like these
athm5incbj746jjkslix.jpg

20180225_092605.png

IMG_20180103_181538_503.jpg

But I know it'll take years of practice, being an art major helps a ton so I can utilize my time better. You all may laugh and poke fun at me trying to do better and do something different with the culture but if I can get to this level with the right tools, patience, and learning. Well I sure would rather appreciate postivity and constructive criticism than these f**kin dumb**s comments.

I mean, hell! The trainers I did draw I tried to get the gist of all the detail into the flyknit and do a foreshortening on the left shoe. I'd like to see y'all do better with that alone and if you can, please teach me. All I got is pen, paper, and pencil at the moment. When the time comes I'll get more and more supplies to help me along. It's easy to talk sh*t over the net but I ain't with that.

20180225_092832.jpg

The main reason I'm doing it is because I want to see more art with more P.O.C. involved because representation is so important.

Don't take it the heart, B. relax, pump the breaks, take a chill pill, put the crayola crayon down B.

We just messing with you jeesh, don't get your feelings hurt. Hopefully this tough love we give you makes you better artist. But i'm not gonna lie to you and tell what you drew was anywhere good. It's something that you take. we all got opinions you just gotta know how to take the criticism.

Last edited:
Don't take it the heart, B. relax, pump the breaks, take a chill pill, put the corolya crayon down B.

We just messing with you jeesh, don't get your feelings hurt. Hopefully this tough love we give you makes you better artist. But i'm not gonna lie to you and tell what you drew was anywhere good. It's something that you take. we all got opinions you just gotta know how to take the criticism.

Yeah I know I gotta chill. In the words of Erykah Badu. "I'm an artist...and I'm sensitive about my sh*t."

Another piece I've done.
20180225_101809.png

Last edited:
^ This is significantly better. Are you "copying" the drawing, like copying the Bulma drawing by hand with those changes? That's ok to practice, but I think

Couple of questions, do you do basic lines first, then overlay with pen? If not, give that a try. Also think about perspective, proportion and balance - your first drawing...the nose is what really throws off the face....just some thoughts.
Also....why do I get this feeling you passionate about hybrids, PU midsoles, and really are timche.

^ This is significantly better. Are you "copying" the drawing, like copying the Bulma drawing by hand with those changes? That's ok to practice, but I think

Couple of questions, do you do basic lines first, then overlay with pen? If not, give that a try. Also think about perspective, proportion and balance - your first drawing...the nose is what really throws off the face....just some thoughts.
Also....why do I get this feeling you passionate about hybrids, PU midsoles, and really are timche.

I just look at the pic and I was somewhat copying the bulma picture because I really just thought her clothes looked cool and the bike was cool and Im practicing drawing women. I usually just do out line and then add details to the person. I never really learned how to draw like when people do a skeletal feature. And then go over it with an outline of their next step I actually recently bought a book on that way of making it work. But I've almost always exclusively used my eyes, imagination, and pictures I've seen. I dig hybrid runners. The picture above is from when nike first started doing Gyakusou and I really dug one of the girls pictures and fit and I was really inspired by it. I'm a life drawer, I keep flashing my eyes back and forth on a pic or a person for reference. I usually outline in ink if I feel confident. A lot of the mishaps with my recent image happened because it was late and I prematurely out lined it. So I spent a good while trying to remedy it a lil bit and hide some inconsistencies. I know the woman is thick but the final is something I can live with. I tried using whiteout for the parts I adjusted but it didn't pan out too well that's why it looked like there's stubble on her face earlier so I removed it.

20180225_111620.jpg

Back
Top Bottom