OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Where’s the Notre link for black/whites. Have a discount code I’d probably take advantage of...

Where’s the Notre link for black/whites. Have a discount code I’d probably take advantage of...

they’ll probably be up at midnight est. and if its just the welcome coupon code, dont plan on it working.

I remembered those purple and yellow were cheaper on the previous clearance.

beanie-sigel-o.gif

giphy.gif

:rofl:

I've never seen a Nike clearance code more then 25%... they probably just raised the sale prices.

fly.PNG

you gotta add the "25OFF" code to bring the price down further from the $126.97....Damm Texas taxes is crazy, im from NYC they don't put taxes on clothes and shoes no wonder texas doesn't get anything good or exclusive. Nike ain't tryna pay them import taxes.

Last edited:
fly.PNG

you gotta add the "25OFF" code to bring the price down further from the $126.97....Damm Texas taxes is crazy, im from NYC they don't put taxes on clothes. no wonder texas doesn't anything good or exclusive. Nike ain't tryna pay them import taxes.

Only 8.25 % that’s nothing lol. Cali has it bad though

Only 8.25 % that’s nothing lol. Cali has it bad though

it was complete tax shock when i saw the receipt was looking funny when i brought some nike gear for the low at ross, im like aight gonna cook on some "Nike elite gear" which i did, but when i was the tax line i was like......
giphy.gif

If i see something i like online and they tax me i just have it sent to my friend in nyc, i circumvent the tax but i only do it for purchases upwards from $150+ if the irs wanna come at me, bring it.

Just wait a day before the drop. They’ll post something. So stay tuned for tomorrow. Social media wise for info.

I picked mine up at undefeated. I waited in line in the morning for like an hour for white white/black.
Right on. Yeah I went to Bows for the white and black pair for the first come first serve. Now awaiting for the news....

has anyone checked their SNKRS app or desktop? these trainers, along with some other shoes, just disappeared from the upcoming list.

wonder if they've just pulled it for now to do some maintenance and it'll reappear later on

snkrs is just trash altogether
facts snkrs is trash, why even try with that app when the bots have already claimed something you can't even try to get with the human touch, this is why i say "f**k nike sometimes, wasting people's time and testing their patience"

has anyone checked their SNKRS app or desktop? these trainers, along with some other shoes, just disappeared from the upcoming list.

wonder if they've just pulled it for now to do some maintenance and it'll reappear later on

Still shows on mine

That's weird, still see it on my app

SNRKS is trash

logout and log in and theyll pop up again and yll ahve to reselect notify me

Ive had the same problem all month

Back
Top Bottom