OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I feel like B/W’s are still going to be tough to cop, once the smaller retailers get them in (if they even do). Instead of all stores releasing them on a single day, they’re just going to pop up randomly. I ain’t got time to be checking this thread and Twitter all day. :frown:

I dont understand, these sell out everywhere as soon as they hit online, 90% of stores havent gotten them (yet?), but resell isnt that awful, Nike has to be screwing around with the 'quantities' on this shoe
Resell isn’t lit cause there is a small amount of people who actually still want these. The real hype has long passed. People (the masses) have since moved on to Ultra Boost, NMD, and anything Adidas Yeezy.

I'm convinced not a single pair made it anywhere else in Florida aside from Soles Inc, this is insane.

Resell isn’t lit cause there is a small amount of people who actually still want these. The real hype has long passed. People (the masses) have since moved on to Ultra Boost, NMD, and anything Adidas Yeezy.
Now is a great time to be into trainers/racers because hype is so low. I’ve been looking on the bay to see how much the black/white retros are going for and it’s just hovering above ~$200

[Color
My Flyknit Trainers TBs finally arrived...

20180303_221950-jpg.2070264

Need a PS wizard to mimic the sole of white/blacks on here (i don't have my bootleg copy anymore)

Yeezys are slowly dying tho. The majority of the boost boiz are flocking back, especially to Jordan's.

Back
Top Bottom