OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

kd coulda told nike not to do a release like this... thought he wanted his line to b hype free and widely available... smh at him an NIKE

kd coulda told nike not to do a release like this... thought he wanted his line to b hype free and widely available... smh at him an NIKE

congrats to those who copped (the few of you)... wish y'all luck on copping the Nerfs... Happy to see that Nike is finally gettin KD some kick love but Nike handled this all wrong with low production... hopefully they will learn from this turnout...

congrats to those who copped (the few of you)... wish y'all luck on copping the Nerfs... Happy to see that Nike is finally gettin KD some kick love but Nike handled this all wrong with low production... hopefully they will learn from this turnout...

It's crazy they are all over ebay with ridiculous bids on them.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jordanfiend916

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

This release was ridiculous, got my pair though, but geezus

fyi HOH Arden will not have the Nerf's next week, leaving Daly Hypebeast City HOH...maybe NTSF....i'm good on those, great pair, but not goin through tonight again

How many people lined up? Someone told me only 3 at 3am

10-15 ppl

Originally Posted by jordanfiend916

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

This release was ridiculous, got my pair though, but geezus

fyi HOH Arden will not have the Nerf's next week, leaving Daly Hypebeast City HOH...maybe NTSF....i'm good on those, great pair, but not goin through tonight again

How many people lined up? Someone told me only 3 at 3am

10-15 ppl

got me looking into quitting while im ahead for next week...i really dont see how nike profits from releases like this...they sell them to their employees (hoh workers) who use a discount...

got me looking into quitting while im ahead for next week...i really dont see how nike profits from releases like this...they sell them to their employees (hoh workers) who use a discount...

Got real lucky in getting my pair,only 16 of em' at HoH & dudes started camping since 4pm yesterday,luckily they let us go home with no sleeping in the streets required,now on to china's & nerf's next week,not looking foward to the madness thou.

BIGGEST BONEHEAD MOVE OF THE YEAR!!! not grabbing these when i had the chance for 30% off
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

3 bills on ebay???? WTH man coulda been 200 extra bucks in my pocket...

Got real lucky in getting my pair,only 16 of em' at HoH & dudes started camping since 4pm yesterday,luckily they let us go home with no sleeping in the streets required,now on to china's & nerf's next week,not looking foward to the madness thou.

BIGGEST BONEHEAD MOVE OF THE YEAR!!! not grabbing these when i had the chance for 30% off
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

3 bills on ebay???? WTH man coulda been 200 extra bucks in my pocket...

Success
pimp.gif
I know these will be appreciated in there new home. Thanks again Adrian
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
there's still good dudes on NT.

Success
pimp.gif
I know these will be appreciated in there new home. Thanks again Adrian
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
there's still good dudes on NT.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Question.... Am I allowed to post my pick up or r the Mods gonna think I'm trying to resell and ban me... Reason y I ask is cuz I got 3.... And I'm keeping 2 the 3rd i just happen to have...
so what you just basically just said is "I have a pair for sale!"...

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Question.... Am I allowed to post my pick up or r the Mods gonna think I'm trying to resell and ban me... Reason y I ask is cuz I got 3.... And I'm keeping 2 the 3rd i just happen to have...
so what you just basically just said is "I have a pair for sale!"...

Back
Top Bottom