OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

what is the difference if you say you got 3 pairs and you post a picture of them. Do you really need to post pictures? We know how they look like. You want e-props for your pickups? Not salty here. Did not want.

what is the difference if you say you got 3 pairs and you post a picture of them. Do you really need to post pictures? We know how they look like. You want e-props for your pickups? Not salty here. Did not want.

Originally Posted by AirJason

^and this guy already has that pair on Orlando Craigslist for 300.00. Good looks dude.

30t6p3b.gif

dudes make me sick

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by jordanfiend916

This release was ridiculous, got my pair though, but geezus

fyi HOH Arden will not have the Nerf's next week, leaving Daly Hypebeast City HOH...maybe NTSF....i'm good on those, great pair, but not goin through tonight again

How many people lined up? Someone told me only 3 at 3am

10-15 ppl

Why did you say Arden was done then? I would have lined up haha. You made it sound like there were 20+ ppl at midnight. Should have been easy for you then

Originally Posted by jordanfiend916

This release was ridiculous, got my pair though, but geezus

fyi HOH Arden will not have the Nerf's next week, leaving Daly Hypebeast City HOH...maybe NTSF....i'm good on those, great pair, but not goin through tonight again

How many people lined up? Someone told me only 3 at 3am

10-15 ppl

Why did you say Arden was done then? I would have lined up haha. You made it sound like there were 20+ ppl at midnight. Should have been easy for you then

For those of you that want these and have money to blow, just don't do it. Fight the temptation and teach these resellers a lesson.
Like dude up there said, everybody is putting theirs up on eBay already???? Makes me sick. Especially for those KD fans.

For those of you that want these and have money to blow, just don't do it. Fight the temptation and teach these resellers a lesson.
Like dude up there said, everybody is putting theirs up on eBay already???? Makes me sick. Especially for those KD fans.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

mann on some real %%+%, im disappointed with the way durant is handling his sneakers.

if he really was about all that "affordable price" bs, why is he going to hype up a couple models and then quickstrike them. so many durant fans left empty handed at my hoh...

not a good look.
I REALLY hope you are not serious with this post, utter stupidity if you are....
Anyways, sucks that this model got so gassed up because of 2 colorways, damn hypes.  So long to the easy days of copping Durants 
tired.gif
nah chill hope your not serious,  utter stupidity if you are....
he introduced his line at a lower cost, i remember reading how he wasnt able to afford kicks growing up and  he wanted kids to have an affordable sneaker option... 

i understand how over saturation also drives away potential buyers, but the real fans of the shoe will cop regardless... o well, its nike, nothings new.  lebron, kobe, jordan, yeezys, and now durants = all hustle

if i was him id general release every single shoe, especially the hyped up ones.

flashy colors + limit quantity = guaranteed hype    [nikes basic formula for selling out and driving up market value]

/rant

btw i got a pair -- just in case you were wondering

mann on some real %%+%, im disappointed with the way durant is handling his sneakers.

if he really was about all that "affordable price" bs, why is he going to hype up a couple models and then quickstrike them. so many durant fans left empty handed at my hoh...

not a good look.
I REALLY hope you are not serious with this post, utter stupidity if you are....
Anyways, sucks that this model got so gassed up because of 2 colorways, damn hypes.  So long to the easy days of copping Durants 
tired.gif
he introduced his line at a lower cost, i remember reading how he wasnt able to afford kicks growing up and  he wanted kids to have an affordable sneaker option... 

i understand how over saturation also drives away potential buyers, but the real fans of the shoe will cop regardless... o well, its nike, nothings new.  lebron, kobe, jordan, yeezys, and now durants = all hustle

if i was him id general release every single shoe, especially the hyped up ones.

flashy colors + limit quantity = guaranteed hype    [nikes basic formula for selling out and driving up market value]

/rant

not a good look.
tired.gif

/rant

Do you really think he was at Nike and said "Naw just release these in low numbers so a bunch of people can't get them"? If the dude already said that he doesn't want his shoe over $100 you think he would make it so a lot of fans can't get em?  Like I said, hope you are not serious

not a good look.
tired.gif

/rant

Do you really think he was at Nike and said "Naw just release these in low numbers so a bunch of people can't get them"? If the dude already said that he doesn't want his shoe over $100 you think he would make it so a lot of fans can't get em?  Like I said, hope you are not serious

eBay right now
eek.gif

Looks like if i can't grab the nerfs then here from on out ASG and GR's.

eBay right now
eek.gif

Looks like if i can't grab the nerfs then here from on out ASG and GR's.

I know right, the amount of bids on them are through the roof. Down the line they will be readily available with a variety of colors. i.e. LBJ IX.

I know right, the amount of bids on them are through the roof. Down the line they will be readily available with a variety of colors. i.e. LBJ IX.

Damn... I guess these and the nerfs are way too limited
frown.gif
sucks for those who actually want to cop a pair to wear...

Damn... I guess these and the nerfs are way too limited
frown.gif
sucks for those who actually want to cop a pair to wear...

Back
Top Bottom