OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Was it open after the first tweet?[font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]  That when I sent mines because I saw a tweet that followed:[/font]  ‏@21Mercer

Send us a DM now with #KDST, include your first and last name and desired size (limit one).

Last edited:
so nycposite, did u go for the 13 or not? and my damn computer froze when they sent the tweet, took me forever to send a ******g dm >:

Last edited:
so nyposite, did u go for the 13 or not? and my damn computer froze when they sent the tweet, took me forever to send a ******g dm
mad.gif
I went for a 13 mines got in pretty quick 
nerd.gif

What has become with sneaker collecting its a joke.
Then why are you on a sneaker forum.... No need to post pointless things.

On topic if anyone is lookin for some of the elite USA's to go with their IV's check random nike outlets. They are all over.

so nycposite, did u go for the 13 or not? and my damn computer froze when they sent the tweet, took me forever to send a ******g dm >:

Might not be so bad. I sent mine literally the second after they came out with their tweet. Just happened to be on my phone at that exact second. Still haven't gotten a DM back. They might be doing that whole reverse order :lol:

then im good i got two names in in the last two minutes and sent one right after they closed, if its reversed order i think my dad(other name) might win

Last edited:
then im good i got two names in in the last two minutes and sent one right after they closed, if its reversed order i think my dad(other name) might win

I would be blown away if they did reverse order. It's blatantly going against the rules they post in the tweet. But then again, this is Mercer...all these pairs are already on feet or on ebay.....

Shoes delivered, kinda pissed my girl got me the wrong size but I'm impressed she even got the order through. Trade bait I suppose. Back in the Box they go. Goodluck on that Mercer RSVP everybody...

RSVPd Mercer under 10 seconds....for good measure, sent a # of DMs in my size

If I dont get through....Im convinced its rigged :lol:

I'd say a good 30? And i think you get DQ'ed if you send more than 1 tweet

You don't get DQ'ed for sending more than one. Nowhere in the rules, and I PERSONALLY know someone who won yeezy's after he sent about 8. And if you look around for screencaps of people who won past RSVPs, many of them have multiple.

Last edited:
I even went for multiple sizes. 10.5, 11, 10, 9.5 lol I'll try and squeeze my foot into ANYTHING at this point.

bro i wished it worked on a first come first serve basis. but this is 21 mercer. I responded within 2 seconds for the yeezys and ppl that sent in DM 5 minutes later got the shoe with my size

just called serramonte and they said only hoh beverly hills is getting the olympics. wtf? does that mean nowhere in the bay area? i find that super hard to believe

Theres no point though right? Cause the faster you sent the tweet the higher your chances...

Not always true, I got in under 10 seconds, but I'm pretty sure the whole RSVP thing is pretty random. Look at past ones, the times were all over, from people under a minute to people who got in at 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom