OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Definitely a head scratcher.

my emails from ndc. order conf, shipping conf, and the cancel notice. :smh:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN....:smh:

Curious tho, why did you blackout the order number if it was canceled, what difference would it make if it was visible?

And I've never got an email from "NikeStore" always from Nike.com....

Last edited:
seriously what's the point of this DM RSVP bs if it doesn't work. People claiming to get the DM sent there around the 10 second mark. I sent mine around the 4 second mark. U kidding me. Fck the sneakergame

Curious tho, why did you blackout the order number if it was canceled, what difference would it make if it was visible?

on the off chance the cancel notice was a fluke.

Glad you got your pair. Same Exact thing happened to me. Woke up this morning, ndc finally sent a confirmation at 2:34am. They definitely used overnight/next delivery bc an hr after i woke up fedex delivered them. Im happy i got em, but annoyed ndc made me stress about these.

yea definitely lol. glad you got your pair, can't wait to get home in 30mins and see them in person. Hope NDC doesn't put me through this same situation on the USA release :smh:

They use the "NIKE" account to send order information (confirmation email/shipping etc) and the actual "NIKESTORE" email to send order updates (Cancellations, Pre-Order news etc)

I just got off the phone with the house of hoops at the fashion show mall in las vegas and they said they dont think there gonna get the kd olympics.  smh they told me to call back friday.  now my only hope is the corrupt rsvp from niketown las vegas. 

Only HOH Beverly Hills...
For the Bay Area heads, NTSF or HOH Serramonte will NOT be getting them. :smh:

that is a lot of ground to cover for all the Cali peeps.! :smh: and only one spot will be getting them? just wow...

i dont understand why nike is making this pair so limited.  There gonna be harder to get then the scoring titles smh

What's so special about the KD Olympics to where they come out way after the LeBrons and Kobes??? It has to be something special about these...Does it have the USA flag or stars in 3M...a special box??? I mean it has to be something...

Back
Top Bottom