OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

So I'm assuming that no one has received a DM, since they gave all their pairs away already, and they're just putting on a show for us?

hey some guy on iss said he entered a raffle in a hoh in ny for the usa kd's, which hoh in this area is doing a raffle?

called harlem and 34th and none of them are doing a raffle yet, is this guy lying?

Supposedly a guy over on ISS claiming he got his DM already.

Can anyone offer some advice on ISS site? Member feedback is minimal, and guy is looking to do a trade with me straight up (his STs for my WTKs). Guy doesn't have paypal, wants me to ship first, and no agreement set up on ISS( do they have that section like NT?)... anyway, this is smelling fishier and fishier by the moment. I have never had any issue buying, selling, or trading on NT, but I am skeptical about this. Anyone care to chime in would be much appreciated or PM me.

Thanks in advance and apologies if not applicable here.
Rich

Can anyone offer some advice on ISS site? Member feedback is minimal, and guy is looking to do a trade with me straight up (his STs for my WTKs). Guy doesn't have paypal, wants me to ship first, and no agreement set up on ISS( do they have that section like NT?)... anyway, this is smelling fishier and fishier by the moment. I have never had any issue buying, selling, or trading on NT, but I am skeptical about this. Anyone care to chime in would be much appreciated or PM me.
Rich

I wouldn't do it, the WTK are more valuable imo and it sounds kind of shady

Last edited:
I actually spoke to NikeStore twitter and they DM'd me asking me for some information and promised me my order will not be cancelled. I got a shipping email at 230am today (6hrs ago) and they ended up sending me my pair over night/same day. So if any of your orders were a 9.5 and got cancelled (after your shipping email), it might of been them fulfilling my order >D
Glad you got your pair. Same Exact thing happened to me. Woke up this morning, ndc finally sent a confirmation at 2:34am. They definitely used overnight/next delivery bc an hr after i woke up fedex delivered them. Im happy i got em, but annoyed ndc made me stress about these.

Rich

i have been ripped off three times on *************!!!! don't do it!!!!

How the hell did y'all get a SHIPPING CONFIRMATION e-mail from nike and STILL have your order cancelled?! That doesn't make any sense...

Definitely a head scratcher.

my emails from ndc. order conf, shipping conf, and the cancel notice. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom