OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

So wait a second...you sold shoes below what you payed for them to help people out so that they didn't have to pay reseller's prices...but now you wanna sell them for more.  Is it that kind of contary to your original purpose.  I mean props to you if you really hooked all these people up like that and i understand you wanna make up for the money you lost, but it just seems like you are undoing the good you did then.

So wait a second...you sold shoes below what you payed for them to help people out so that they didn't have to pay reseller's prices...but now you wanna sell them for more.  Is it that kind of contary to your original purpose.  I mean props to you if you really hooked all these people up like that and i understand you wanna make up for the money you lost, but it just seems like you are undoing the good you did then.

LMAO didnt think anybody was going to catch his attempt to break even on the "good" and "sacrificing" he's done. LMAO!!! This is hilarious!!!

That shows that you sold a pair of kd usa's for $360 which is rediculous... The second screen is ALL payments from you. When you sell something theres no minus sign in front of the $ amount, and it says 'payment from' not 'payment to or payment for' like those do. I just looked at my Pp acct.

I don't think by keeping two in hopes of them becoming valuable later on is undoing the good I'm doing

I think the feeling is whatever money you saved your "boys" by taking a loss is going to be made up by hiking the price up on someone else therefore nullifying the "good" youve done. In actuality it makes you no different then crooked shoe stores merely looking out for your "boys" at the expense of others. I'm not knocking you, just trying to help you understand.

That shows that you sold a pair of kd usa's for $360 which is rediculous... The second screen is ALL payments from you. When you sell something theres no minus sign in front of the $ amount, and it says 'payment from' not 'payment to or payment for' like those do. I just looked at my Pp acct.

Actually it says he sold two KD USA for $360, 9.5 and 11. Thats decent...

Ahh didnt catch that. Still doesnt explain what this guy is doing tho... And of course hes gonna get a fairly low price when selling two pairs of quite different sizes. Whoever bought that is prolly gonna re-re-resell them. So thanks a lot Robin, your really stickin it to those resellers.

Yea. I clearly put under the picture that i just sold two for $360.

And do you think me keeping 2 pair in case the price takes a hike if they win the gold will make up for the 13 pair of USA's is going to make up the difference of buying from $260-$325 of 13 pair?

We're talkin about me MAYBE keeping two to sell higher months or years from now.

My mind is absolutely blown :wow: This cat bought USA KD IVs from re-sellers and sold them to homies for far less. This has gotta be a first on NT

Yea. I clearly put under the picture that i just sold two for $360.
And do you think me keeping 2 pair in case the price takes a hike if they win the gold will make up for the 13 pair of USA's is going to make up the difference of buying from $260-$325 of 13 pair?
We're talkin about me MAYBE keeping two to sell higher months or years from now.

I dont think they care as much about the money as they do your perceived intention. You originally did this to help people but now you're going to do to a select few what you originally wanted to prevent in an attempt to help gain what you lost. Make sense?

My mind is absolutely blown :wow: This cat bought USA KD IVs from re-sellers and sold them to homies for far less. This has gotta be a first on NT

I just crossed back over from the Lebron thread, and LMAO at what has developed in the past page or two. I ended up paying reseller prices at $275 for ST and $250 for USA's (and for a size 13 I thought that was pretty decent)...man, what do I gotta do to be this dude's "boy"?? I need more cats like this in my life....hahahaha

I dont think they care as much about the money as they do your perceived intention. You originally did this to help people but now you're going to do to a select few what you originally wanted to prevent in an attempt to help gain what you lost. Make sense?

I never said when I was going to do it. It was just me having a thought. And I never said I would be keeping 6 pair. I said I'm sitting on six pair. I only intend on holding on to 2 pairs. So I will sell 11 in all to keep 2 and see how much they end up going for if they win the gold. I really don't see the issue. I guess you can't make everyone happy tho :smh: I took a hit by how much? But the fact I'm saving 2 pair to see if they get more value in time is wrong? Ok. Whatever you say

Hey to all those who got in on the ST restock check your email my pairs shipped. Just shows once again that Nike customer service don't know JACK! System glitch my *****! That didn't make sense Bc they were the only shoe out of the ordinary that popped up.

I never said when I was going to do it. It was just me having a thought. And I never said I would be keeping 6 pair. I said I'm sitting on six pair. I only intend on holding on to 2 pairs. So I will sell 11 in all to keep 2 and see how much they end up going for if they win the gold. I really don't see the issue. I guess you can't make everyone happy tho :smh: I took a hit by how much? But the fact I'm saving 2 pair to see if they get more value in time is wrong? Ok. Whatever you say

Hey hey now, I have no problem with what you're doing, Its your money, its your time spent, more power to you. I'm just trying to help you understand why some in this forum wouldn't take kind to your initial question of value after the Gold medal victory tomorrow. I would imagine you arent new to NT, so the fact you're surprised people reacted the way they did is whats actually shocking to me. :D

I do have one question, if you were "blessed with a settlement" and just want to share, whats a couple hundred bucks lost on a shoe to begin with? (If you're going to sell after the Gold medal)

Hey to all those who got in on the ST restock check your email my pairs shipped. Just shows once again that Nike customer service don't know JACK! System glitch my *****! That didn't make sense Bc they were the only shoe out of the ordinary that popped up.

Wow dude, congrats!!! I'm legitimately happy for you!!! I wish I was that lucky on this release, but its ok, I've been blessed on a few other restocks.

Now to the dude's posting yeezy based ID's. FCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUKKKKKKK YOU!!!!!!!!! Just placed 2 KD id "solar" orders. One with the hot punch swoosh and one with the black swoosh. I even made some platinum brons and solar kobe VII's but couldn't pull the trigger.....The price for KD IV's makes it so easy lol. Keep a lookout for them at Nets games, I'll be making occasional court-side appearances!!

Got my email confirmation also on my 2 pairs of ST I guess the restock wasn't bogus after all got lucky on this one was at the right place and time.

Got my email confirmation also on my 2 pairs of ST I guess the restock wasn't bogus after all got lucky on this one was at the right place and time.

Another winner! Never trust those nike reps, they are 90% clueless. I've literally bugged them betfore like 9-10 times in a row regarding some release and gotten like 5 different answers.

A reseller? Maybe. But not in the sense of the word. I bought each not from a store but from eBay. I paid $280 each for them and sold most of them to my boys for $220. I'm more of a Robin hood, buy from the resellers and sell for cheaper than I bought. I don't mind taking a $60 hit to help people get them at a little more reasonable price.
I just asked the question because if the value did go up I could make up for the hit I've took. I've sold the USA's and Scoring Titles at $220 when I bought for $270-$315. I'm blessed with a settlement so I see it as showing true resellers to share stop hiking up cost for shoes so much. I sell for double (with shipping) and buy for triple.
if thats the case hook me up with a good price **** post for all of us to grab a pair that missed out.   LMAO!  your full of ****!   no ones gonna buy a shoe to lose money reselling them?  hahah it thats the case why are you even asking if the value is gonna go up?  but hey you say thats what you do go buy the weathermans for me and ill pay you half of what you paid for them.  im a 10.5
wink.gif

Ok. So what do you wanna see? Screenshots of my PayPal payments for them? Or the invoices of how much I charged when I resold them? Or selling some to someone on here for $220? Pick your poison. I love proving people wrong. It makes my day haha
hook up the NT community then!  

Have a feeling these are going to drop randomly on saturday. Sort of like how they did with the WTK's. Looking at it from nike's perspective, they're going to have a tooon of traffic come saturday so it figures they'd play dumb. I could be wrong though but just my take

if thats the case hook me up with a good price **** post for all of us to grab a pair that missed out.   LMAO!  your full of ****!   no ones gonna buy a shoe to lose money reselling them?  hahah it thats the case why are you even asking if the value is gonna go up?  but hey you say thats what you do go buy the weathermans for me and ill pay you half of what you paid for them.  im a 10.5:wink:

:smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom