OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Is there any Asian or European internet site that I can buy authentic shoes at or around retail price from? Kobes, Lebrons, KDs, Jordans etc..

blackavy - kicks-crew.com has the GMs. They sell shoes well over retail. The GMs are anywhere from 200-220 depending on size plus shipping.

Man my GMs are stuck at US Customs. Anyone know how long they gonna keep my shoes? I feel like im being bullied by the government lol.

Does anybody know how limited the GMs are going to be? I would like to get a pair on release day. Am I going to have to camp? What time should I try to get to HOH? Never camped out before. Don't want to pay 3x retail on the GMs especially since I don't have any KDs. Don't want to spend that much on a shoe I am not going to like to wear. Thanks!

huh????why even buy shoes you dont want to wear??? :smh: :smh: :smh:

Explain? What u mean they "were worth like $75"???

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

When items are shipped into the US from overseas, customs needs to know the items worth. It is also my understanding that if the item is worth a certain amount that there will be a customs fee for importing goods into the US. So if AK marks the items worth at "$75" then I believe he wouldn't be charged any customs fees. At a certain amount (I believe $250) is when customs fees will be charged to the recipient of the goods.

is kicks crew like air randy or are their pairs the same **** you'll get at a footlocker?

When items are shipped into the US from overseas, customs needs to know the items worth. It is also my understanding that if the item is worth a certain amount that there will be a customs fee for importing goods into the US. So if AK marks the items worth at "$75" then I believe he wouldn't be charged any customs fees. At a certain amount (I believe $250) is when customs fees will be charged to the recipient of the goods.
you should declare it as a gift and sometimes i valued it at $40-50 :D if the items already declare as a gift i believe there should be no problem

is kicks crew like air randy or are their pairs the same **** you'll get at a footlocker?
 Air Randy sells straight fake garbage early.Other sites sell "early release" unauthorized mostly likely stolen or obtained illegally from the extremely poor factory workers at Nike. Instead of throwing out the C grades or worse they sell them on the black market. Can't blame them as they have to feed their families and Nike paying them crumbs isn't going to do it. However keep in mind that "early release" pairs may not be the same as "release" pairs authorized by Nike. The differences may not even be noticeable to the average Joe but they're there. You have to use common sense when dealing with these early release sites. Either they are over seas or fakes. Nike doesn't give a site called kicks-crew early pairs before everyone else like footlocker, finish line, etc... Then there are sites like Hannon Shop, Crooked Tongues, and Air Knight that are simply based in another country that gets the shoes when they releases in there countries. Most releases drop in other parts of the world first before they hit US retailers. Unfortunately these other countries take advantage and charge 3 times the retail price to eager Americans who can't wait to get there hands on the newest releases. I have given in a few times to the get a pair early, just do your homework on these sites and beware of hidden fees such as customs and ridiculous shipping charges. STAY AWAY FROM KICK SOLE!!! FAKES FAKES FAKES

Last edited:
ok thanks billy ***, so air knight is the same **** you'll get at footlocker while kicks crew are "grey" pairs?

the prices on air-knight seem a little to good, big bangs for 300 is cheap

Air Randy sells straight fake garbage early.Other sites sell "early release" unauthorized mostly likely stolen or obtained illegally from the extremely poor factory workers at Nike. Instead of throwing out the C grades or worse they sell them on the black market. Can't blame them as they have to feed their families and Nike paying them crumbs isn't going to do it. However keep in mind that "early release" pairs may not be the same as "release" pairs authorized by Nike. The differences may not even be noticeable to the average Joe but they're there. You have to use common sense when dealing with these early release sites. Either they are over seas or fakes. Nike doesn't give a site called kicks-crew early pairs before everyone else like footlocker, finish line, etc... Then there are sites like Hannon Shop, Crooked Tongues, and Air Knight that are simply based in another country that gets the shoes when they releases in there countries. Most releases drop in other parts of the world first before they hit US retailers. Unfortunately these other countries take advantage and charge 3 times the retail price to eager Americans who can't wait to get there hands on the newest releases. I have given in a few times to the get a pair early, just do your homework on these sites and beware of hidden fees such as customs and ridiculous shipping charges. STAY AWAY FROM KICK SOLE!!! FAKES FAKES FAKES
if u said about retail price is different between US and other countries, i live in china and i know it and here nike shoe price is sell above US retail price so if ur pairs are from here definitely the price are higher than US plus shipment cost

For LA area peeps only cos they don't ship. Del Amo indoor swap meet has Del Sol's in size 11 & 14 for retail

if u said about retail price is different between US and other countries, i live in china and i know it and here nike shoe price is sell above US retail price so if ur pairs are from here definitely the price are higher than US plus shipment cost
I am with you on retail being a little higher over seas but not 3 X retail. 

the prices on air-knight seem a little to good, big bangs for 300 is cheap
The prices vary according to the size... the larger the size the higher the price. Sizes 10 10.5 are 380 + shipping. If you wear a smaller size your in luck!

You are 100% correct on everything including the price point where you need to pay customs. Whenever you order from overseas sites, email them immediately afterwards and ask for them to mark them under the 250 price point. Sometimes they won't do it as they could possibly get in trouble, but MOST of the time they will. I've ordered about 10-12 pairs from overseas this year and only been hit with a $23 charge on my GMP and I assume it was the fact that it was a double pack that I got hit.

Back
Top Bottom