OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Legit check please. The angles on the first two pics are kind of weird. I think I'm gonna ask for one or two more pics. But if you guys can tell from this, let me know.

Well Kicks Crew came through with the Gold Medals.
As my first pair of KD's I'm really happy with the fit and just how light the shoe is.

Do any of you guys rock the shoe without the strap? I know it locks you down, but casually the shoes look kind of cool without it. Thoughts?

Here are some pix. Its pretty difficult to capture the true color of the shoe using a camera. The two sets of gold tipped laces are navy/obsidian and the magenta/purple color.
The magenta makes it pop, but the obsidian laces make the shoe look pretty sleek.

finally picked up some Rogues at my local mom n pop store for retail, it was the last in my size too :pimp:

@Trent D Raww - yes those are authentic. the fake ones dont have the stitched in kd logo on the back. that is key on the galaxies.
@ jordan for president - how did you get that strap completely off? lol. but to answer your question, rock it with the strap on. it looks way nicer, gives the kd's a distinct look to them.

@Trent D Raww - yes those are authentic. the fake ones dont have the stitched in kd logo on the back. that is key on the galaxies.
@ jordan for president - how did you get that strap completely off? lol. but to answer your question, rock it with the strap on. it looks way nicer, gives the kd's a distinct look to them.

When you unlace them, the strap just falls right off..the strap stays secure by the laces.

Sorry guys, I really do apologize for the terrible pic quality. I will post some more tomorrow as I'm beat after the driving back from the giants game.
mean.gif

The pictures w/flash really make them look more yellow than they do IRL. They are truly GOLD though...in most pics they looked more mustard but I love them. If only I could trade for a size 13. Could only grab a 12 early.
I also threw in the purple laces on one side since I hadn't really seen any on feet w/purple. I decided if you want to rock the purple, which I really like, you should do so without the strap. Looks really sick without it. The red on it clashes way too much with the purple.

Once again, I'm really sorry these didn't turn out better. I'll take some more in daylight tomorrow
smokin.gif
Those look nice w/ the purple laces to be honest...

how are ppl getting the gold medals already while we wait for sept 29th....early releases suck

Wore the GMs earlier today, iphone pics. This is the true color of them because it was in natural light

422818_558995943544_151900190_n.jpg

251491_558995963504_1477036617_n.jpg

Does anybody know how limited the GMs are going to be? I would like to get a pair on release day. Am I going to have to camp? What time should I try to get to HOH? Never camped out before. Don't want to pay 3x retail on the GMs especially since I don't have any KDs. Don't want to spend that much on a shoe I am not going to like to wear. Thanks!

Does the version without the special box come with the purple laces from Kicks-Crew? I don't need a $200 box.

Back
Top Bottom