OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Sarcasm clearly fly's way over your head. Yes these are limited yes they are doing raffles, if you already knew all of that why would you ask if these are going to be limited. It has been known these would be limited for a very long time now. Good luck.
I was really just double checking based on the fact that I am totally psyched that I got a rsvp from niketown for these!! I wasnt trying to be a jerk... Thanks for the info brother!!

If they are doing raffles how the hell do you expect them to sit on shelves for 2 weeks, and furthermore which kd iv has sat on the shelves??

He was being sarcastic...only kds that sat were the gr homes that's in my area And the answer to your question yes they are limited like a every kd nowadays

Tried my luck on the KD's at HoH Bethesda, got lucky with the Jordan GMP so we'll see how it pans out for these. No callback yet though...

Last edited:
Tried my luck on the KD's at HoH Bethesda, got lucky with the Jordan GMP so we'll see how it pans out for these. No callback yet though...

I thought about going there, but I'm going to try my luck with PG Plaza since they're not doing the raffle. The only question is when should I line up. I keep caling the mall and the security office sounds completely ignorant :smh:

I thought about going there, but I'm going to try my luck with PG Plaza since they're not doing the raffle. The only question is when should I line up. I keep caling the mall and the security office sounds completely ignorant
mean.gif
Do you know if they are doing 12am release like Pentagon usually does or 8am like Bethesda? I'm pretty sure some people will be out there crazy early either way like always though. I can say though that the Bethesda ticket list for the KD's looked maybe 40-ish deep and I came around 5pm...but I don't know how many they'll be carrying also.

I entered the raffle at my local HOH but I didn't get a call so I guess I am going to try my luck (or lack thereof) with NDC in the morning.

I think they are available at house of hoops. I also heard something about if they come out in GS sizes that makes it  a GR

I did win a chance to purchase a pair of the Hyperdunks. Im not sure if it is worth missing an opportunity online for the KDs to buy the Hyperdunks though.

They've been camping outside of PG Plaza, MD since Wednesday :x Guess I'll head up there after work.

for the San Fran peeps, does anybody know how HOH serramonte and Niketown SF(if they're getting them) are gonna do this release
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I got the call 15 minutes after posting whether HOH NYC did their drawing already. 

First sneaker raffle entry and win.
pimp.gif

(Beginners luck maybe?  I'm happy even if I don't win anymore for the rest of the year.)

And to think, I wasn't going to submit an entry because I thought this whole raffle thing was rigged.

Back
Top Bottom