OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

so I just got the call that I won the raffle at my local HOH. I am #25 in line. That means they got atleast 25 pairs. I'm bettin only really small or really big sizes will be left at 25 and I have to be there at 7:30 am EST. I'm now wondering if it would be better to just take my chances online with NDC.

If go at 7:30 there is no chance I'll be able to try online at 8:00.

I'm 2/2 with these Lebron X releases.  HOH 125st blessed me again.  Not sure I want them though, $600 spent on sneakers two weeks in a row is not for me. I really wanted the Kd's...I'm sure this question has been asked so I apologize in advance but I'm usually in the Bron thread.  Is NDC the only site that will carry these online?

Last edited:
what was the area code/phone numbers of the hoh's that called? and are they posting the winning numbers online? if so where? i missed a call at 10:30 and i cant call it back for some reason thats why im asking.

what was the area code/phone numbers of the hoh's that called? and are they posting the winning numbers online? if so where? i missed a call at 10:30 and i cant call it back for some reason thats why im asking.

I don't believe the results are posted online. At least I wasn't told they were. The number that called me was the same as their store number which you can find on whichever HOHs website.

Got mine from Nike Chicago with the quickness - see y'all bright and early
Me Too... we outchea...gotta go get KD's then Brons later on 
pimp.gif

Man I sent the DM within 13s and still haven't received anything from Niketown Chicago... Still hopeful, but not looking good...

Me Too... we outchea...gotta go get KD's then Brons later on :pimp:

Got mine from Nike Chicago with the quickness - see y'all bright and early

Got mine too! You can put it on the boooooooooard, YES!

Fellas this is as easy as its gonna be. Don't get too used to this. Most of Chicago has no idea what so ever how to do this stuff properly. As time passes these people will learn an it'll get harder. Hope they stay twitter illiterate tho, fingers crossed.

I just received confirmation from Niketown Chicago... Feels good... I'm glad I saw someone with a Niketown shopping bag yesterday when I walking around Downtown because I had no clue they had reopened...

I also just received my confirmation from Nike Chicago. I was getting worried and given up hope, since it had been almost 2 hours. Can't wait to pick them up.

kd iv gm is limited 1 per order.can i get multiple pairs through multiple orders?

Last edited:
kd iv gm is limited 1 per order.can i get multiple pairs through multiple orders?

1 pair per consumer probably would be the better term and most likely you wont be able to got back and place a second order they'll probably be gone by then if they did allow it.

Last edited:
Is Nike making a lot more of these than thought? It seems like most of us are getting our RSVPs in. Maybe this is a sign of good things to come hahaha. 

1 pair per consumer probably would be the better term and most likely you wont be able to got back and place a second order they'll probably be gone by then if they did allow it.

i placed five different orders,1 pair per order.lol.lets see what happens...all got confirmed through mail and everything though...

Last edited:
its still available on small sizes in nikestore europe..keep refreshing guys...anyone who has a definite answer to my question above?e.g. someone who ordered a one per order shoe through multiple orders for example 2 or 3 pairs?

the policy is the same.it says one pair per order.what im asking is actually if it is one per order or one per customer as a fellow nter stated above.anyone who has gone through with multiple orders-pairs(or didnt in the end) could enlighten me..

its still available on small sizes in nikestore europe..keep refreshing guys...anyone who has a definite answer to my question above?e.g. someone who ordered a one per order shoe through multiple orders for example 2 or 3 pairs?
Well idk about Europes policy, It's probably not same since the demand is different there.
I think you are forgetting that regardless of demand, the 1 per limit policy applies to USA NDC too with the USAB Pack, as they tweeted it the other day.

Finally, I actually won the raffle. #15. Anyone school me on the process for HOH Beverly HIlls. He said wait by the quiznos on beverly.

Back
Top Bottom