OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I need to get off NT until I get mine in from NDC...everybody posting pics of what I have to wait a week for haha.

How do you guys like em with the red laces?

^ not that bad, matches the swoosh unlike the violet laces which doesnt match ****

Since it's not my size I'll pass the word.

My LA people, NTSM has a size 10. No holds or phone orders. First come first served

Edit - SOLD

Last edited:
Looks like these were a lot of heads first KD's. Mines were the N7s months back.
*sigh*
The hunt for a size 12 begins...
Yeah these were my first pair. I actually passed on a lot of the IVs cuz I'm a hightop kinda guy. But I gotta say, they are a nice lookin shoe on feet. I really wanted to pick up the BHM when they came out but funds didn't allow for it haha.

I just had to put the purple laces in. They look absolutely 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Looks like these were a lot of heads first KD's. Mines were the N7s months back.
*sigh*
The hunt for a size 12 begins...
I got a sz 12, Not Selling though, I saw the list at Nike LV and there was 5 pairs of sz 12

Last edited:
I am glad I got a pair of these but had to settle for a smaller size!!! First time I have had to do that! WEAK

Wish I didn't live so far from a HoH or Niketown. The RSVP service is basically useless to me.
Its useless to almost everyone! The new era of releases is wack and is causing a lot of collectors to miss out because of resellers and little HS kids giving RSVP to their friends and fam...:smh: sad day

Back
Top Bottom