OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

yeah wearing your shoes is wrong... smh, who actually wears their shoes these days? look way better in their box in the closet :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Do you have any comprehension skills at all? I didn't say anything about not wearing the kd's, just not on the day it releases.

yeah wearing your shoes is wrong... smh, who actually wears their shoes these days? look way better in their box in the closet :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Do you have any comprehension skills at all? I didn't say anything about not wearing the kd's, just not on the day it releases.

number one rule in life, can't wear your shoes on release day... i must've missed that one :lol:

can't believe how worried people are about what others do these days, damn shame.

^^ thats just me, its an unwritten rule, I just like to give it a few days or maybe a week until I break new joints out. :smokin

How do you guys like em with the red laces?

Red laces look nice

Ordered my GMs from a guy in Japan/China forget which one. eBay is blocked at work so I can't check my tracking. He said they were going to be shipped EMS. Who delivers that here? USPS? UPS? FedEx?

Just got the "Shipped" e-mail for my first order. I've never ordered twice in one day off NDC so I'm either expecting a delayed e-mail or cancellation...

I just sold mine...releived some hypebeast of 4 hundy. Best move I ever made rsvp'ing for some shoes I dont care about!!!!

He's probably just trying to increase the price of resell or just simply dealt with an idiot. However, I think the former is more so the case...
I already dealt with an idiot, so that leaves me no reason to attempt to drive up the resell price. Congratulate dont hate broski

I just sold mine...releived some hypebeast of 4 hundy. Best move I ever made rsvp'ing for some shoes I dont care about!!!!
Or you could have helped someone out who would love a pair for decent price... Not %300 above retail.... :smh:

Or you could have helped someone out who would love a pair for decent price... Not %300 above retail....
mean.gif
So if some moron offered you 400 for shoes you payed 100 for you would say no? Cmon guys get real you all would have done the same thing

Back
Top Bottom