OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Or you could have helped someone out who would love a pair for decent price... Not %300 above retail.... :smh:

i used to think the same thing but chances are youll never get that favor returned, especially with the state of the shoe game and all the new heads. make as much money as you can off whatever you can anymore. every man for himself is my philosophy now.

He's probably just trying to increase the price of resell or just simply dealt with an idiot. However, I think the former is more so the case...
I already dealt with an idiot, so that leaves me no reason to attempt to drive up the resell price. Congratulate dont hate broski
Or you're like every other NTer that comes in here with some "story" for whatever internet attention you need. I'm not saying it's not possible to get $400, but it just looks like a made-up or embellished story. Just because I have an opinion that's most likely true, you don't need to get so defensive. "Congrats, broski!"

Wish they would have kept the base color of the shoes the same to offer at least some uniformity ie. wtk but none the less still pretty cool. wondering if these are gonna drop?

I knew I shouldn't have slept on the Gold Medals like I did the Galaxies :smh: ... Finding a size 11 in both at reasonable price is impossible, I miss the old buying/selling forum

I just sold mine...releived some hypebeast of 4 hundy. Best move I ever made rsvp'ing for some shoes I dont care about!!!!

hold up.... arent you the one who kept asking if they were limited!? didn't u just post that u weren't selling them and that u got pee on em!?

edit: ya that's u

Are they limited? because I just wore mine in a bathroom with the laces untied and the laces got in some pee. Does that make them more limited?

I got a sz 12, Not Selling though, I saw the list at Nike LV and there was 5 pairs of sz 12

Last edited:
I just sold mine...releived some hypebeast of 4 hundy. Best move I ever made rsvp'ing for some shoes I dont care about!!!!

hold up.... arent you the one who kept asking if they were limited!? didn't u just post that u weren't selling them and that u got pee on em!?

edit: ya that's u

Are they limited? because I just wore mine in a bathroom with the laces untied and the laces got in some pee. Does that make them more limited?

I got a sz 12, Not Selling though, I saw the list at Nike LV and there was 5 pairs of sz 12

He's a troll, a bad one too.

I thought you guys realized this when he asked if they were limited, someone told him they weren't and then he pretended to believe they were a general release

I thought you guys realized this when he asked if they were limited, someone told him they weren't and then he pretended to believe they were a general release
He's the same guy that was in the KD IV thread...lol. Man, let me go play some 2K13 real quick

Oh this is the KD thread...LOL

Last edited:

Hahahaha o ya I for sure realized it. It was even worse when he said they're limited cuz their "shiny" hahahaha

I wonder if there will be a restock?
hoping there will be, there was a restock on scoring titles and usas but i was lucky enough to get them the first time around. missed the gms this weekend though. seems like the new ndc cart system has caused them to throw up restocks more often, just don't know how to get the link. the usa's weren't available from searching but were from a twitter link that never showed up on the ndc twitter (could've been the same link from the first release though)

hoping there will be, there was a restock on scoring titles and usas but i was lucky enough to get them the first time around. missed the gms this weekend though. seems like the new ndc cart system has caused them to throw up restocks more often, just don't know how to get the link. the usa's weren't available from searching but were from a twitter link that never showed up on the ndc twitter (could've been the same link from the first release though)
Yeah, that would be awesome if it happens.

Kinda new to the restock thing how will we know or find out if there is a restock if we cant search the product?

Back
Top Bottom