OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Already had my shipping on these go from a Thursday delivery to Wednesday. 
glasses.gif
+1   Perks of living on the East Coast!

Follow nikestore on twitter to start. And just watch the forums a lot too because someone will probably say something. At least they should...

so they tweet when they get restocks?

new pics of WTKD makes them look amazing....but whoever notice that the left shoe is like 50% galaxy is kinda tru.e..need more weatherman and NERF!

It's actually Easter CW I think and galaxy tongue so it's still a mixture. The silver and candy mint green cws look similar but I can see what y'all are saying.

Kinda new to the restock thing how will we know or find out if there is a restock if we cant search the product?

Don't count on Nike to even mention on their Twitter account if there's a restock. IF there is one, it'll be completely random. Insiders (+ the people they inform) probably only aware of it.

From my past experiences they have never tweeted a restock.

The only Nike Basketball restocks that I remember that were announced via @Nikestore were the Grinch's and Cloak's. I'm also referring only to "limited" shoes because LeBron 9 Dunkman's were announced when they restocked also.

The Grinch's came months later, February-Marchish if anyone remembers.

The Cloak's were randomly in May I believe.

Honestly, I have caught a few shoes on restocks in the past, best advice is to refresh. Restocks are also more random nowadays than they used to be. Restocks used to be around 3-430am CST.

the wtkds are either a love it or hate it shoe(s), and those joints are :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom