OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Hope those never release. ugly :x

Could they be a little more creative? I mean, all they did was basically use left over materials and glue those all together. And if they release, they will go for about 4-5 times retail. Whoever is on their design team needs to go get a new job.

No clue what laces to toss in the Gold Medals.. I like the Navy...Like How the Red looks...And Like How the Purple looks 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I thought I was gonna stick with the Obsidian, but once I tossed those Purple laces on em...They ain't comin off :D

Hoping one may be soon. I see there was a small restock of the gold medal Kobes.
Not a restock just people that cancelled there orders because the re-sell in not enough to justify buying them. Happens every release when there are multiple limited shoes dropping, re-sellers buy then check ebay then cancel. Sad but true.............

Wish they would have kept the base color of the shoes the same to offer at least some uniformity ie. wtk but none the less still pretty cool. wondering if these are gonna drop?

Defeats the purpose of the "what the". The original being the whatthedunk. I didn't like how they did the wtk with the same base color. Just my opinion though.

Got 10.5 of the GM coming in on friday. I fear that I need a 11 instead. Anyone got theirs? Tts? I'm flatfooted.

Hope y'all enjoy your GM's because they will probably be the last KD shoe worth copping for a while because the KD 5 looks trash

I need to find some of them red laces when I get GM! Those red laces look 1000000x better than the purple ones!

Just ordered a pair of red laces for my gm's. might also have to get the obsidian color laces to see what they look like as well.

Got 10.5 of the GM coming in on friday. I fear that I need a 11 instead. Anyone got theirs? Tts? I'm flatfooted.
I'm flatfooted with a really wider than normal feet. KD's fit TTS for me at an 8.5. I don't know why, especially when I need a 9 for Kobe Vii's

Thinking of copping this shirt for my Scoring Titles. What do you guys think?

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-582057/pgid-582059

It's got a little more going on than the regular Scoring Title shirt and would go better with em. I can't help to think that with this shirt on here, it might mean a release for the Lemon Twists and the other shoe we saw in the pic with them. My wallet is getting a bad feeling... 

I don't know where people are seeing 400+ on the GMs...

Maybe Flightclub, but even feeBay the most there going to is about 300-310...

I got mine size 10.5 for 260 shipped which I thought was decent.

But I've even see some selling for 220 or 230... Just gotta look

i got my tts (11) and they're really snug. It's not toooooo bad...but I think an 11.5 would have been better.
Just ordered a pair of red laces for my gm's. might also have to get the obsidian color laces to see what they look like as well.
obsidian is the factory laced one

I don't know where people are seeing 400+ on the GMs...
Maybe Flightclub, but even feeBay the most there going to is about 300-310...
I got mine size 10.5 for 260 shipped which I thought was decent.
But I've even see some selling for 220 or 230... Just gotta look
Yeah i'm just trying to get $220 for my 10 or trade for a 10.5, my other KD's were a 10.5 but i felt as if there was a little too much room. Got through RSVP with a 10 so i thought they'd fit, compared them to my 10.5 and getting a 10 was a bad choice 
frown.gif

I'm flatfooted with a really wider than normal feet. KD's fit TTS for me at an 8.5. I don't know why, especially when I need a 9 for Kobe Vii's

i got my tts (11) and they're really snug. It's not toooooo bad...but I think an 11.5 would have been better.

Yea, I wear 11 on Wolf Grey Kobe VII but the10.5 feel snug especially in the Cloaks while the 10.5 sharks aren't too bad.

Most likely a casual shoe for me, so I would relace it with my foot in the shoe and keep it loose. Hope that works.

Could they be a little more creative? I mean, all they did was basically use left over materials and glue those all together. And if they release, they will go for about 4-5 times retail. Whoever is on their design team needs to go get a new job.

I'm with you on that one man, only thing that would strike people to buy those ''if'' they release is the exclusivity of it. Other then that, :nerd:

I have wide feet. Normally wear a size 10. Got my LeBron 9s in a 10.5 and they fit perfect. Just got my KDs in a 10.5 and they fit very well. A tiny bit tight, but I am sure they will be fine once I wear them for more then 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom