OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

JUST COPPED WORN ONCE ICY ALL STAR GAMES FOR $200. BEEN SEARCHING FOR A GOOD DEAL FOR MONTHS, AS THIS SHOE HAS HAUNTED ME SINCE I GAVE MY WINNING HOH LOTTERY TICKET TO A GIRL STANDING NEXT TO ME IN LINE OUT OF FRUSTRATION OF NOT WINNING FOR THE BIG BANGS. ALMOST CAVED AND COPPED A DEADSTOCK PAIR FOR $500 LAST MONTH :smh:

*TEBOWS*

Hey on my kd 4 gold medals there is some kind of little smudge on the strap. I thought maybe it was glue and tried to clean it off but Its staying on there, Has anyone else had anything like this??

Hey on my kd 4 gold medals there is some kind of little smudge on the strap. I thought maybe it was glue and tried to clean it off but Its staying on there, Has anyone else had anything like this??

I found a couple smudge's on mine that appear to be glue. Just rub with water, that's what I did.

I found a couple smudge's on mine that appear to be glue. Just rub with water, that's what I did.
I tried water, and jason markk shoe cleaner and it didnt come off, its definately some kind of a film, very small almost unnoticeable. But it bugs the crap out of me!

these look off tell me if im wrong...but isnt the back logo supposed to be stiched on? :nerd:

Last edited:
LOOK LEGIT TO ME. AT LEAST FROM THE QUALITY OF THE PICS, THEY DO. WILL NEED BETTER PICS TO FULLY DECIDE.

Last edited:
LOOK LEGIT TO ME. AT LEAST FROM THE QUALITY OF THE PICS, THEY DO. WILL NEED BETTER PICS TO FULLY DECIDE.

whats throwing me off is the different insole...doesnt the insole have a full horse on it & not just a head??

the back logo is imprinted & i thought it was stiched on

& the sz tag isnt behind the tounge its on the side

IF im not mistaken :nerd:

Last edited:

whats throwing me off is the different insole...doesnt the insole have a full horse on it & not just a head??

the back logo is imprinted & i thought it was stiched on

& the sz tag isnt behind the tounge its on the side

IF im not mistaken :nerd:

HMMM, NOW THAT YOU MENTION, I WILL CONFIRM ALL THAT WITH MY PAIR WHEN I GET HOME TODAY FROM WORK. UNLESS SOMEBODY ELSE CHIMES IN.

back logo should be stitched on. i think that is one of the dead ringers for fakes if i am not mistaken.

thanks fellas

:frown: i went from 6 to midnight & back to 6 :smh: the search continues....good pick up MEM .... i wish i could find that price in my sz

I remember thinking $190 shipped a week after the RD was too much for the ASG's.

How times have changed.

I wish I could get my hand on a pair of ASGs .. $250 at SneakerCon a few months back and I passed thinking I could find a better deal :smh: .. Thanks for the pics MEMPH, I really gotta step my search game up

Yeah man those are fakes. but it's crazy, someone tried to sell me a pair of fake galaxy KDs, but those look on point in comparison, looks like the strap is 3M, the midsole is glossy, not matte the stars the right size and the bottoms look perfect too.

the back logo and insole are definitely off though, those might be air randy type pairs lol

YEA JUST GOT HOME AND WAS ABLE TO LOOK OVER MY PAIR AND THOSE ARE DEF FAKE. INSOLE IN MINE ARE GALAXY PRINT AND BACK IS STITCHED. ALSO TOOK SOME BETTER PICS:

Back
Top Bottom