OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by PEEDOT

The Shoe Itself Is Nothing Impressive, But There Have Been Some Nice Drops So Far. Debating Still On How I Feel About Those Easters.

Disagree.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

01/17/11 KD IV iD

smile.gif

Any word on the options that will be available???

Hope the options for the KD 4 ID are as good as the KD3 cause they have some great options and colors for that shoe

Hope the options for the KD 4 ID are as good as the KD3 cause they have some great options and colors for that shoe

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

dunno if this was posted but YOTD gonna b on NDC?

I hope so or stores will be like this

I hope they drop on NDC too and I also hope that it won't sell out in 1 minute like most hyped up Jordan releases. But I don't think anything will ever be as bad as this Concord release lol. The .gif suits the Concord release more than the YOTD's imo. I think a lot more people are paying attention to the Kobe YOTDs and the Big Bang shoes.

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

dunno if this was posted but YOTD gonna b on NDC?

I hope so or stores will be like this

I hope they drop on NDC too and I also hope that it won't sell out in 1 minute like most hyped up Jordan releases. But I don't think anything will ever be as bad as this Concord release lol. The .gif suits the Concord release more than the YOTD's imo. I think a lot more people are paying attention to the Kobe YOTDs and the Big Bang shoes.

Back
Top Bottom