OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I've never made an ID before either, but I'm definitely considering it with this shoe. Love the design, and it's still affordable compared to most other ID options.

That being said, I think I'll wait until summer when we've seen most of the colorways. Leo and KD have been killing it so far, so I'll let them cook before I step into the kitchen
laugh.gif

I've never made an ID before either, but I'm definitely considering it with this shoe. Love the design, and it's still affordable compared to most other ID options.

That being said, I think I'll wait until summer when we've seen most of the colorways. Leo and KD have been killing it so far, so I'll let them cook before I step into the kitchen
laugh.gif

KD IV's on ID are gonna be a problem. I'm already done with the Kobe VII ID due to wack options and lebron ID's are too expensive to keep ID'n so looks like the KD's will be my #1 pick. Hopefully the options don't disappoint.

KD IV's on ID are gonna be a problem. I'm already done with the Kobe VII ID due to wack options and lebron ID's are too expensive to keep ID'n so looks like the KD's will be my #1 pick. Hopefully the options don't disappoint.

i made my first pair on kobe VI, now my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc, etc........might all be on KD IV (depending on colors n material)

i made my first pair on kobe VI, now my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc, etc........might all be on KD IV (depending on colors n material)

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by mri95

Originally Posted by gentry187

Just got the Chinas. They're 100x better in person.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

0_o KD got chinas out?
Chinas = YOTDs

The Dragons are already out in Asia

yea i know he had yotd's but i aint know they were being called chinas
n yea i know they come out in asia n europe first b4 it reaches over here 

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by mri95

Just got the Chinas. They're 100x better in person.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

0_o KD got chinas out?
Chinas = YOTDs

The Dragons are already out in Asia

yea i know he had yotd's but i aint know they were being called chinas
n yea i know they come out in asia n europe first b4 it reaches over here 

all of this.

all of this.

Back
Top Bottom