OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Seeing as the Lebrons and Kobes($140 version not the $180 Supreme version) are $45 more than the retail price for IDs, safe to say KDIV ID will be $45 more to the retail price. Still not bad at all. Hopefully the colors and options are justifiable to the price.

I know somebody will make a Nerf colorway if the colors are available.
laugh.gif

Seeing as the Lebrons and Kobes($140 version not the $180 Supreme version) are $45 more than the retail price for IDs, safe to say KDIV ID will be $45 more to the retail price. Still not bad at all. Hopefully the colors and options are justifiable to the price.

I know somebody will make a Nerf colorway if the colors are available.
laugh.gif

I wonder what materials will be used.. we haven't seen much change in the materials aside from the YOTD tongue fabric. Which by the way, mine should be arriving today...juuuuuiced!

I wonder what materials will be used.. we haven't seen much change in the materials aside from the YOTD tongue fabric. Which by the way, mine should be arriving today...juuuuuiced!

These shoes are a thing of beauty. The detail on them is a hell of a bargain for only $100. If these release stateside then I'll definitely be picking up another pair.

These shoes are a thing of beauty. The detail on them is a hell of a bargain for only $100. If these release stateside then I'll definitely be picking up another pair.

Digging the gorge greens.  YOTD look amazing gentry!  what size did you get?

It looks as though the gorge green and orange/blacks are most likely TBs which will release gradually over the next few months.  Believe we saw blue, red, etc... as well.

Needless to say, the Longhorns will be more difficult to get and highly sought after than previous models thanks to the Nerf and Weatherman backlash.  I will safely say right now not to sleep on those.  I would be exceptionally stoked if a few other D-1 schools started adopting KDs as their shoe of choice and see some College branded stuff.  Texas is the obvious fit, but how about some sleepers like Washington ( from the Sonics days ), Arizona, Colorado, Vanderbilt, etc... that are Nike without a tie-in to JB or even LBJ already.  San Diego State!

Digging the gorge greens.  YOTD look amazing gentry!  what size did you get?

It looks as though the gorge green and orange/blacks are most likely TBs which will release gradually over the next few months.  Believe we saw blue, red, etc... as well.

Needless to say, the Longhorns will be more difficult to get and highly sought after than previous models thanks to the Nerf and Weatherman backlash.  I will safely say right now not to sleep on those.  I would be exceptionally stoked if a few other D-1 schools started adopting KDs as their shoe of choice and see some College branded stuff.  Texas is the obvious fit, but how about some sleepers like Washington ( from the Sonics days ), Arizona, Colorado, Vanderbilt, etc... that are Nike without a tie-in to JB or even LBJ already.  San Diego State!

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

KD has took a major step this year with this Sig.... I hope the KD keeps moving in this direction

At this rate, KD will be everyones new shoes.  Not everyone can play 180 + tax for ball shoes.

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

KD has took a major step this year with this Sig.... I hope the KD keeps moving in this direction

At this rate, KD will be everyones new shoes.  Not everyone can play 180 + tax for ball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom