OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

KD has took a major step this year with this Sig.... I hope the KD keeps moving in this direction

At this rate, KD will be everyones new shoes.  Not everyone can play 180 + tax for ball shoes.

This is true, but not everyone can afford to pay $800 or whatever Nerfs and Weathermans are going for either.
Every single dope pair that has released in the KD IV's has been limited and 99% of us were unable to buy them, especially for retail.

I really like those YOTD, but wont be surprised if it's another BS release. 

I can really care less about this shoe is all of the dope colorways are going to be impossible to get.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

KD has took a major step this year with this Sig.... I hope the KD keeps moving in this direction

At this rate, KD will be everyones new shoes.  Not everyone can play 180 + tax for ball shoes.

This is true, but not everyone can afford to pay $800 or whatever Nerfs and Weathermans are going for either.
Every single dope pair that has released in the KD IV's has been limited and 99% of us were unable to buy them, especially for retail.

I really like those YOTD, but wont be surprised if it's another BS release. 

I can really care less about this shoe is all of the dope colorways are going to be impossible to get.

Eastbay needs to fire whoever is taking those blog pics, they are horrible!
Too many weird/scenic angles, just give us straight up lateral, medial, and side by side shots.

All that aside black/green  >>> black/orange

Eastbay needs to fire whoever is taking those blog pics, they are horrible!
Too many weird/scenic angles, just give us straight up lateral, medial, and side by side shots.

All that aside black/green  >>> black/orange

i dont think the other KD releases are going to be as limited as WM and nerfs...honestly it was genius by nike to build massive hype for the shoe. im betting the entire line will sell well this year

i dont think the other KD releases are going to be as limited as WM and nerfs...honestly it was genius by nike to build massive hype for the shoe. im betting the entire line will sell well this year

Usually they take good pics for the blog, but yeah I agree they did a bad one on this. They should hire some NTers
laugh.gif

Congrats on securing your pair early gentry. Can't be too sure how this release will turn out. Ppl that want them should go this route, you pay extra now to get them early rather than get raped by resellers later.

Usually they take good pics for the blog, but yeah I agree they did a bad one on this. They should hire some NTers
laugh.gif

Congrats on securing your pair early gentry. Can't be too sure how this release will turn out. Ppl that want them should go this route, you pay extra now to get them early rather than get raped by resellers later.

Just my .02

Some of the GRs, including the aways, the cool greys, and even the TBs are better than the "uber limited" stuff at the end of the day.  Sure the Nerfs and Weathermans are cool inspirations, but when all is said and done, they aren't must haves IMO.  I mean look at last years CWs - the ST3s, Asgs, and Xmas are great a unique, but many of us really preferred stuff like the Orioles, and ********, not to mention the CGs, and playoffs just as much. 

I appreciate trying to gain new and different fans of the brand and the shoe, but the ridiculous nature of both the Nerf and Weatherman CWs didn't really attract new people to the line LONG TERM.  Dudes who were in it for the Flash POP CW probably aren't still hanging to see what its really about and never really appreciated from the beginning.  More than likely they probably won't buy many GRs, and don't appreciate how much this package really stands out for the price, and never will.  Its all an "IT" and "NOW" thing for many of these younger and opportunistic guys.  Case in point, I am fairly certain, if Coppers/Xmas/Gingerbreads were extremely widespread they would sit and probably be worthless on EBay.  That CW and release definitely rode the coattails of the first two hyper limited ones.  YOTD may be the same story, but long term, this sort of stuff won't fly. Everyone can get their undies in a bunch over YOTD, mints/easters, Psuedo Creamsicles, etc..., but at the end of the day, I will be just fine with a orange/black, green/black, cool grey, and a few other reasonable Thunder colors.  I won't shy away from the limited stuff, but I sure as *&#$ won't pay anything but retail for it.  Nuff' said.  Good to see most everyone in here for the right reasons vs. the wrong.

i can't rock with the yotd. they feel like a consolation prize since i wasn't able to cop weathermans or nerfs. they are too plain in the front/sides in comparison to the others. i dunno...i've been trying to force myself to like them since the first pic dropped.

i can't rock with the yotd. they feel like a consolation prize since i wasn't able to cop weathermans or nerfs. they are too plain in the front/sides in comparison to the others. i dunno...i've been trying to force myself to like them since the first pic dropped.

Just my .02

Some of the GRs, including the aways, the cool greys, and even the TBs are better than the "uber limited" stuff at the end of the day.  Sure the Nerfs and Weathermans are cool inspirations, but when all is said and done, they aren't must haves IMO.  I mean look at last years CWs - the ST3s, Asgs, and Xmas are great a unique, but many of us really preferred stuff like the Orioles, and ********, not to mention the CGs, and playoffs just as much. 

I appreciate trying to gain new and different fans of the brand and the shoe, but the ridiculous nature of both the Nerf and Weatherman CWs didn't really attract new people to the line LONG TERM.  Dudes who were in it for the Flash POP CW probably aren't still hanging to see what its really about and never really appreciated from the beginning.  More than likely they probably won't buy many GRs, and don't appreciate how much this package really stands out for the price, and never will.  Its all an "IT" and "NOW" thing for many of these younger and opportunistic guys.  Case in point, I am fairly certain, if Coppers/Xmas/Gingerbreads were extremely widespread they would sit and probably be worthless on EBay.  That CW and release definitely rode the coattails of the first two hyper limited ones.  YOTD may be the same story, but long term, this sort of stuff won't fly. Everyone can get their undies in a bunch over YOTD, mints/easters, Psuedo Creamsicles, etc..., but at the end of the day, I will be just fine with a orange/black, green/black, cool grey, and a few other reasonable Thunder colors.  I won't shy away from the limited stuff, but I sure as *&#$ won't pay anything but retail for it.  Nuff' said.  Good to see most everyone in here for the right reasons vs. the wrong.

Originally Posted by gentry187

These shoes are a thing of beauty. The detail on them is a hell of a bargain for only $100. If these release stateside then I'll definitely be picking up another pair.
Is the surface of the strap laser etched like the elephant/cement print on Js or smooth?

These shoes are a thing of beauty. The detail on them is a hell of a bargain for only $100. If these release stateside then I'll definitely be picking up another pair.
Is the surface of the strap laser etched like the elephant/cement print on Js or smooth?

It's etched. But not like elephant print. More like the strap on the Jordan XX's.

I like.  Just hope NDC has em because I'm too old to camp and too cheap for the dealers on ebay.  Still suffering from Post Concord Syndrome

It's etched. But not like elephant print. More like the strap on the Jordan XX's.

I like.  Just hope NDC has em because I'm too old to camp and too cheap for the dealers on ebay.  Still suffering from Post Concord Syndrome

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Just my .02

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Well said, my approach has always been the same way. GRs are just as better as other CWs(they are the same shoe obviously). I'll get some color here and there but not to the extreme of what's put out today. Everybody wants the latest, greatest, and the flashiest, but to the point like this is ridiculous. I'll gladly stand aside and cop my GRs. It ain't worth the trouble and money for me for the limited stuff. Not knocking on others that get them for other reasons. I'm saying if you want them, support someone like air-knight(seems like they are the only legit and reputable overseas site) that gives you these releases early than to pay resellers that's the problem of all that has become of this line from here on out.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Just my .02

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Well said, my approach has always been the same way. GRs are just as better as other CWs(they are the same shoe obviously). I'll get some color here and there but not to the extreme of what's put out today. Everybody wants the latest, greatest, and the flashiest, but to the point like this is ridiculous. I'll gladly stand aside and cop my GRs. It ain't worth the trouble and money for me for the limited stuff. Not knocking on others that get them for other reasons. I'm saying if you want them, support someone like air-knight(seems like they are the only legit and reputable overseas site) that gives you these releases early than to pay resellers that's the problem of all that has become of this line from here on out.

Rich- Different day, same stuff...

Since day 1 with these I've been waiting on this CW:

nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange-white-photo-blue-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Simple, OKC colorway.  I'm good.

However, I'm gonna need a few more of the other cw's as well...

Rich- Different day, same stuff...

Since day 1 with these I've been waiting on this CW:

nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange-white-photo-blue-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Simple, OKC colorway.  I'm good.

However, I'm gonna need a few more of the other cw's as well...

Back
Top Bottom