OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I dont know about you guys but I think paying the pre order prices for shoes you really want is worth it. After the nerf and weatherman fiasco I gave up trying to get info. Id rather pay 40 dollars extra to know for sure im getting them then having to drive all around getting wrong info. just my 2 cents

I dont know about you guys but I think paying the pre order prices for shoes you really want is worth it. After the nerf and weatherman fiasco I gave up trying to get info. Id rather pay 40 dollars extra to know for sure im getting them then having to drive all around getting wrong info. just my 2 cents

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

getting my weathermans on monday. im hoping i like them more in person lol

They are even better in person.....you will love em!!!  And if you dont Im sure theres a few ppl in here that would take em off your hands
laugh.gif

Great pics of the WM's BTW!!!
smokin.gif

getting my weathermans on monday. im hoping i like them more in person lol

They are even better in person.....you will love em!!!  And if you dont Im sure theres a few ppl in here that would take em off your hands
laugh.gif

Great pics of the WM's BTW!!!
smokin.gif

Drove out with my man to a random @#@ Finishline that I heard had em, hopped in the whip and zoomed off with my boy Swaynomics!

$95 out the door i'm very happy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cell phone pic..My bad yall 
ohwell.gif

Drove out with my man to a random @#@ Finishline that I heard had em, hopped in the whip and zoomed off with my boy Swaynomics!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
speed racing to rockford, after i saw your text about it, i just pictured you guys flying down i90 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
speed racing to rockford, after i saw your text about it, i just pictured you guys flying down i90 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
No lie! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was gone! I use to go to University of Dubuque out in Iowa so that drive was nothing to me I used to make that move down i90 every other weekend 
pimp.gif

Iowa is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
 (no disrespect to any Iowans on NT) 

Buddy at Finishline had no idea really what he was selling me lol

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
No lie! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was gone! I use to go to University of Dubuque out in Iowa so that drive was nothing to me I used to make that move down i90 every other weekend 
pimp.gif

Iowa is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
 (no disrespect to any Iowans on NT) 

Buddy at Finishline had no idea really what he was selling me lol

I work at finishline and none of the stores that received them were told they were getting these and they werent even on their shipping manifest, so basically they showed up and were put out on the wall... And it was random stores for some reason at that... This release has baffled and angered me

I work at finishline and none of the stores that received them were told they were getting these and they werent even on their shipping manifest, so basically they showed up and were put out on the wall... And it was random stores for some reason at that... This release has baffled and angered me

Me and BishopStrongbow got our pair, his fit him atleast....now time to make some moves and find my pair!!!

sorry crappy webcam pics

Back
Top Bottom