OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Me and BishopStrongbow got our pair, his fit him atleast....now time to make some moves and find my pair!!!

sorry crappy webcam pics

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Hmmm i was gon do this colorway but with a black swoosh, a red translucent sole n red laces. Does anybody kno the how limited the yotd nike ids are? Cuz i gave up on the real yotds a long time ago lol

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Hmmm i was gon do this colorway but with a black swoosh, a red translucent sole n red laces. Does anybody kno the how limited the yotd nike ids are? Cuz i gave up on the real yotds a long time ago lol

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Me and BishopStrongbow got our pair, his fit him atleast....now time to make some moves and find my pair!!!
sorry crappy webcam pics

my size, cant even be mad tho.  this whole release just makes u have to 
roll.gif

ive kinda moved on anyways, ID's will be taking my money for sure

sorry crappy webcam pics

roll.gif

I wonder if you can use a coupon for these @FNL? They're not listed as exclusions...

-edit-
Red Dragon PS is DOPE btw!

I wonder if you can use a coupon for these @FNL? They're not listed as exclusions...

-edit-
Red Dragon PS is DOPE btw!

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

sorry crappy webcam pics

roll.gif

thats how i felt monday fam didnt cop Xs and YOTD release info was no where to be found, then heard bout the IDs and i was like 
grin.gif
grin.gif
 i couldnt wait!!!! than today in class i had two missed calls from Strongbow and i knew it was important cuz he never calls 2 times inarow 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 and the rest is a wrap!!!! 

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

sorry crappy webcam pics

roll.gif

thats how i felt monday fam didnt cop Xs and YOTD release info was no where to be found, then heard bout the IDs and i was like 
grin.gif
grin.gif
 i couldnt wait!!!! than today in class i had two missed calls from Strongbow and i knew it was important cuz he never calls 2 times inarow 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 and the rest is a wrap!!!! 

damn i want a pair of kd yotd's, and not the id version. i hope at least 1 of the hoh in houston gets the kd yotd on 2/3.

damn i want a pair of kd yotd's, and not the id version. i hope at least 1 of the hoh in houston gets the kd yotd on 2/3.

Good looks Dcypoe.. Can't wait.. hopefully they have the green sole for XDR because it's not in the the color options for translucent and solid

Good looks Dcypoe.. Can't wait.. hopefully they have the green sole for XDR because it's not in the the color options for translucent and solid

It's no problem fellas. I had fun with these mock-ups, now I'm ready to mess around with the real ID options...crossing my fingers that at least some of these PS'ed colorways can be produced.
happy.gif

It's no problem fellas. I had fun with these mock-ups, now I'm ready to mess around with the real ID options...crossing my fingers that at least some of these PS'ed colorways can be produced.
happy.gif

Glad you guys got yours man! Sorry you had to drive all the way to Rockford, instead of Woodfield lol. 

Glad you guys got yours man! Sorry you had to drive all the way to Rockford, instead of Woodfield lol. 

Back
Top Bottom