OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Hmmm i was gon do this colorway but with a black swoosh, a red translucent sole n red laces...
I tried...

Lol thanx for dat ps pic of my suggestion. But after looking at it, i might have to add a lil white on there sumwhere lol. I wish they allow color on the border of the swoosh like on the kd3s

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Hmmm i was gon do this colorway but with a black swoosh, a red translucent sole n red laces...
I tried...

Lol thanx for dat ps pic of my suggestion. But after looking at it, i might have to add a lil white on there sumwhere lol. I wish they allow color on the border of the swoosh like on the kd3s

Originally Posted by unctarheel153

I work at finishline and none of the stores that received them were told they were getting these and they werent even on their shipping manifest, so basically they showed up and were put out on the wall... And it was random stores for some reason at that... This release has baffled and angered me
Quickstrike? And riddla, why do you say 2/3?

I wish these next 5-6 days would go by faster! lol

Originally Posted by unctarheel153

I work at finishline and none of the stores that received them were told they were getting these and they werent even on their shipping manifest, so basically they showed up and were put out on the wall... And it was random stores for some reason at that... This release has baffled and angered me
Quickstrike? And riddla, why do you say 2/3?

I wish these next 5-6 days would go by faster! lol

Dudes PS skills are crazy! Keep up the good work brah
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by zerimar22

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Me and BishopStrongbow got our pair, his fit him atleast....now time to make some moves and find my pair!!!

Glad you guys got yours man! Sorry you had to drive all the way to Rockford, instead of Woodfield lol. 
It's all good famo u looked out! appreciate it 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zerimar22

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Me and BishopStrongbow got our pair, his fit him atleast....now time to make some moves and find my pair!!!

Glad you guys got yours man! Sorry you had to drive all the way to Rockford, instead of Woodfield lol. 
It's all good famo u looked out! appreciate it 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Round 2 of 2k12 boredom and KDIV ID excitement lol
Re-did Bruce Lees with red laces 
pimp.gif

Upcomin Jordan XI lows

Miami Hurricanes

Dunkman

Unreleased Scoring Title KD3 away

Kobe Xmas Cheetah..Volt underlay/sock liner might be better

Round 2 of 2k12 boredom and KDIV ID excitement lol
Re-did Bruce Lees with red laces 
pimp.gif

Upcomin Jordan XI lows

Miami Hurricanes

Dunkman

Unreleased Scoring Title KD3 away

Kobe Xmas Cheetah..Volt underlay/sock liner might be better

^ I like the last one that you quoted a lot.. always wished they released those KD3's
Might even call em "Batmans" lol

^ I like the last one that you quoted a lot.. always wished they released those KD3's
Might even call em "Batmans" lol

I wish I could get more excited about some of the other CWs. Don't get me wrong I love my YOTDs and I think the Weathermans are crazy good looking. Of course Nerfs are nice too but I stopped dreaming about those long ago when I saw what they go for. Maybe someone will do an ID that I can't resist.

I wish I could get more excited about some of the other CWs. Don't get me wrong I love my YOTDs and I think the Weathermans are crazy good looking. Of course Nerfs are nice too but I stopped dreaming about those long ago when I saw what they go for. Maybe someone will do an ID that I can't resist.

Back
Top Bottom