OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

So are these at majority of FNL I ve been calling and no one's answering.

Any PA heads in here???
nope they are selected at random, FNL do not even know they are getting'em until they receive'em....here in IL we had only to spots and both sold quick without being put up on display

Any PA heads in here???
nope they are selected at random, FNL do not even know they are getting'em until they receive'em....here in IL we had only to spots and both sold quick without being put up on display

I just called a FNL and they said that the online drop was not a mistake that is what they planned and supposedly more stores are supposed to be getting them (YOTD) in the near future
nvm: If the finishline you call doesn't have them now then they aren't getting them, even tried to stock locate in store and didnt work

I just called a FNL and they said that the online drop was not a mistake that is what they planned and supposedly more stores are supposed to be getting them (YOTD) in the near future
nvm: If the finishline you call doesn't have them now then they aren't getting them, even tried to stock locate in store and didnt work

yea they are guna keep poping up in some FNL but its random how they get'em!! and if they do they get a very small shipment

yea they are guna keep poping up in some FNL but its random how they get'em!! and if they do they get a very small shipment

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Any PA heads in here???

That's completely false. The stores that have received them and that are going to receive them already know that they'll get them. It's not random at all. They're handling this release in similar fashion to the way they handled the YOTR VII release.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Any PA heads in here???

That's completely false. The stores that have received them and that are going to receive them already know that they'll get them. It's not random at all. They're handling this release in similar fashion to the way they handled the YOTR VII release.

Back
Top Bottom