OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

NDC comes through again after saying they won't be getting the Lebron Chinas or the KD YOTDs. I can now rest.
happy.gif

10xy2x5.png
white-kid-dance-club.gif

Lets go!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

cmon eastbay, give us some good news.
No confirmed information yet, but I was told that if anything comes up, we will be posting an update on our Facebook page.  If you are not already, I would recommend following us on Facebook and keeping an eye on our page.  If I am here when we get an update, I will also try to post an update here.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

cmon eastbay, give us some good news.
No confirmed information yet, but I was told that if anything comes up, we will be posting an update on our Facebook page.  If you are not already, I would recommend following us on Facebook and keeping an eye on our page.  If I am here when we get an update, I will also try to post an update here.

EastbayRep - Ray

Damn, YOTDs, then red foams, then kobe sharks, then white cements, then big bangs/all star kicks. That's at least $925 before taxes in kicks just for the month if you pay retail......

My feet, wallet, body are all ready

Damn, YOTDs, then red foams, then kobe sharks, then white cements, then big bangs/all star kicks. That's at least $925 before taxes in kicks just for the month if you pay retail......

its nuts..

YOTD KD4
BHM KD 4
All Star KD4

All Star Lebron 9
BHM Lebron 9
Dunkman Lebon 9

Cement 4

x2= 2230 + tax....lol

its nuts..

YOTD KD4
BHM KD 4
All Star KD4

All Star Lebron 9
BHM Lebron 9
Dunkman Lebon 9

Cement 4

x2= 2230 + tax....lol

Nike releases everything in February because they know that's when the majority start to get their tax returns. They smart.

Nike releases everything in February because they know that's when the majority start to get their tax returns. They smart.

Originally Posted by manslayer

This.

Originally Posted by manslayer

This.

Back
Top Bottom