OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

well none of the finish line stores in houston or the surrounding suburbs of houston received the kd yotd, hopefully hoh receives them for the 2/3 drop. i want a pair bad to go with my wm and nerfs but i am not paying $150+ for a $95 shoe, retail or i will pass.

well none of the finish line stores in houston or the surrounding suburbs of houston received the kd yotd, hopefully hoh receives them for the 2/3 drop. i want a pair bad to go with my wm and nerfs but i am not paying $150+ for a $95 shoe, retail or i will pass.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

So are these at majority of FNL I ve been calling and no one's answering.

Any PA heads in here???
nope they are selected at random, FNL do not even know they are getting'em until they receive'em....here in IL we had only to spots and both sold quick without being put up on display

That's completely false. The stores that have received them and that are going to receive them already know that they'll get them. It's not random at all. They're handling this release in similar fashion to the way they handled the YOTR VII release.
this is what the employees themselves told me, u maybe right not knocking you...but im just sharing what FNL employees have given me

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

So are these at majority of FNL I ve been calling and no one's answering.

Any PA heads in here???
nope they are selected at random, FNL do not even know they are getting'em until they receive'em....here in IL we had only to spots and both sold quick without being put up on display

That's completely false. The stores that have received them and that are going to receive them already know that they'll get them. It's not random at all. They're handling this release in similar fashion to the way they handled the YOTR VII release.
this is what the employees themselves told me, u maybe right not knocking you...but im just sharing what FNL employees have given me

Now I can relax, wait...and COP! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NDC comes through again after saying they won't be getting the Lebron Chinas or the KD YOTDs. I can now rest.
happy.gif

10xy2x5.png

NDC comes through again after saying they won't be getting the Lebron Chinas or the KD YOTDs. I can now rest.
happy.gif

10xy2x5.png

Back
Top Bottom