OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by mrrw

How many looked like they were sneakerheads or have a remote interest in rocking Durants tho?

one kid in line who was maybe 14, brought his mom, dad, two sisters, plus his friends with him had his mom smh. thats 7 pairs right there to resellers smh

30t6p3b.gif
I hope they were in the very back of the line.
the were actually 2nd-8th in line smh

Originally Posted by mrrw

How many looked like they were sneakerheads or have a remote interest in rocking Durants tho?

one kid in line who was maybe 14, brought his mom, dad, two sisters, plus his friends with him had his mom smh. thats 7 pairs right there to resellers smh

30t6p3b.gif
I hope they were in the very back of the line.
the were actually 2nd-8th in line smh

Originally Posted by datpiff110

so will the YOTR resell be alot?

i might grab 2 of em

probably will stay in the 200-250 range. hopefully it will drop below 200

Originally Posted by datpiff110

so will the YOTR resell be alot?

i might grab 2 of em

probably will stay in the 200-250 range. hopefully it will drop below 200

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ He's right by saying "if they're not on the website, I can't order it". FNLs set release date was on the 25th for these. Those stores that ordered pairs for people, weren't supposed. This dude was doing his job and you call him an idiot and a ******.

ill take it back but it was already stated that the shoes being able to be ordered were NOT a mistake. otherwise, the ordered would have been canceled.
grin.gif

It WAS a mistake. The shoes weren't supposed to go live yet in the system. Only time FNL cancels orders is when shoes aren't available. The shoes were available and so orders weren't cancelled. 
edit: With all these great PS's, the IDs have so much to live up to. I hope the options are available to make some of these PS's a reality.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ He's right by saying "if they're not on the website, I can't order it". FNLs set release date was on the 25th for these. Those stores that ordered pairs for people, weren't supposed. This dude was doing his job and you call him an idiot and a ******.

ill take it back but it was already stated that the shoes being able to be ordered were NOT a mistake. otherwise, the ordered would have been canceled.
grin.gif

It WAS a mistake. The shoes weren't supposed to go live yet in the system. Only time FNL cancels orders is when shoes aren't available. The shoes were available and so orders weren't cancelled. 
edit: With all these great PS's, the IDs have so much to live up to. I hope the options are available to make some of these PS's a reality.

wow...those YOTD are reselling for hecka lot on ebay...considering ppl for them for under retail

wow...those YOTD are reselling for hecka lot on ebay...considering ppl for them for under retail

Originally Posted by jst628

that third pair 
pimp.gif
 xmas lebron 8 inspired? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]speckle the midsole and they'll be even better.[/color]
& you know this...maaaaaan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

that third pair 
pimp.gif
 xmas lebron 8 inspired? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]speckle the midsole and they'll be even better.[/color]
& you know this...maaaaaan
laugh.gif

very appreciated fellas...just wanna help contribute to the community here. glad I could help

1. the photoshopped ID's i've been posting have all been created using this program...

...it's an old version, goes for 49.99 on amazon, and has served me well
smile.gif

very appreciated fellas...just wanna help contribute to the community here. glad I could help

1. the photoshopped ID's i've been posting have all been created using this program...

...it's an old version, goes for 49.99 on amazon, and has served me well
smile.gif

Damn. I'm starting to lose hope in snagging the YOTD. I've never had issues on NDC before, but these seem crazy limited. Hope it all works out, but worse comes to worse, it's on to the IDs 

Back
Top Bottom