OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Damn. I'm starting to lose hope in snagging the YOTD. I've never had issues on NDC before, but these seem crazy limited. Hope it all works out, but worse comes to worse, it's on to the IDs 

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

very appreciated fellas...just wanna help contribute to the community here. glad I could help

1. the photoshopped ID's i've been posting have all been created using this program...

...it's an old version, goes for 49.99 on amazon, and has served me well
smile.gif

Is it user friendly? I have PS elements 9 and I suck at it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

very appreciated fellas...just wanna help contribute to the community here. glad I could help

1. the photoshopped ID's i've been posting have all been created using this program...

...it's an old version, goes for 49.99 on amazon, and has served me well
smile.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

laugh.gif
very user friendly imo...I dont have the patience to learn PS, never had a need to since I can do all the same things on corel w/o all the bs...PM me if you have any further ?'s
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

laugh.gif
very user friendly imo...I dont have the patience to learn PS, never had a need to since I can do all the same things on corel w/o all the bs...PM me if you have any further ?'s
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

This time tommorw we all be ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID !!!!!

Hopefully it launches at midnight EST. I'm not sure how ID releases work.. but I can't wait!

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

This time tommorw we all be ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID !!!!!

Hopefully it launches at midnight EST. I'm not sure how ID releases work.. but I can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom