OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

i over paid for these im not ashamed to say it but been wanting them.
got a 10.5 and should have gotten a 10 but ill double up on socks.
Thanks to a fellow Nter for the connect

i over paid for these im not ashamed to say it but been wanting them.
got a 10.5 and should have gotten a 10 but ill double up on socks.
Thanks to a fellow Nter for the connect

I was able to order the Xmas LeBron and Kobes from NDC at the same time.
For the Concords, NDC definitely CRASHED because I FINALLY got my order through at 11:55 or so (central time), so 12:55 eastern.
Gonna be in Colorado for the All Star releases so lets hope being closer to Beaverton will pay off, lol.

I was able to order the Xmas LeBron and Kobes from NDC at the same time.
For the Concords, NDC definitely CRASHED because I FINALLY got my order through at 11:55 or so (central time), so 12:55 eastern.
Gonna be in Colorado for the All Star releases so lets hope being closer to Beaverton will pay off, lol.

Thanks for the link. Bought the dragons for 150, not too bad a price. Going to be an expensive rest of the month though. Durants are giving the other 3 a run for their money.

Thanks for the link. Bought the dragons for 150, not too bad a price. Going to be an expensive rest of the month though. Durants are giving the other 3 a run for their money.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by runzombierun

near FSR on sneakerhead for the YOTD at $150

http://www.sneakerhead.co...asketball-473679300.html

Meh...150, lower prices on ebay

KD IV YOTD Sz 10.5 200 SHIPPED 

laugh.gif

Not at all ashamed to say that this weekend will be the first time I camped out for a shoe since the Chambray VIIs.

Not at all ashamed to say that this weekend will be the first time I camped out for a shoe since the Chambray VIIs.

I guess if all the ASG shoes go up at the same time I'm going to have to grab the KDs first. The price is right and the shoe is pimp.

I guess if all the ASG shoes go up at the same time I'm going to have to grab the KDs first. The price is right and the shoe is pimp.

Back
Top Bottom