OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by torres

Hope NDC releases the ASG pack several minutes apart on the 24th, I mean with 4 kicks all together at the same time, it's guaranteed chaos
30t6p3b.gif

But knowing them, they wont.

Hope NDC releases the ASG pack several minutes apart on the 24th, I mean with 4 kicks all together at the same time, it's guaranteed chaos
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

But knowing them, they wont.

Originally Posted by JHes91

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Originally Posted by ct3boii

Galaxy foams dropping same day as ASG pack...

Get ready for crashing and lagging.... the kd's will be a hard cop.
30t6p3b.gif
they'll (KD ASG) be available on eastbay as well, though.... and NDC doesn't really crash like that.... if anything both shoes will sell out in less than 2 minutes... but that's business as usual these days.
NDC doesn't crash like eastbay and some other sites but lagging is an understatement 
indifferent.gif

can somebody tell me what happened the night of Thee' doernbecher release and concord release 
I didn't try for the doernbecher's but for the concords, it was my two boys, one of my boys' girlfriend, and me in the same spot .. I got my pair within 10 seconds and I just watched as my boys were getting held up on slow links and pages leading to nowhere. I even tried to help them snag pairs but I couldn't get much to load either.

After the link goes up, it's usually 10-20 seconds before things get real 
laugh.gif

But on 2/24 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. When that ASG pack drops .. now with the foams included in the hysteria .. I'm afraid of what will happen to NDC on that night 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JHes91

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Originally Posted by ct3boii

Galaxy foams dropping same day as ASG pack...

Get ready for crashing and lagging.... the kd's will be a hard cop.
30t6p3b.gif
they'll (KD ASG) be available on eastbay as well, though.... and NDC doesn't really crash like that.... if anything both shoes will sell out in less than 2 minutes... but that's business as usual these days.
NDC doesn't crash like eastbay and some other sites but lagging is an understatement 
indifferent.gif

can somebody tell me what happened the night of Thee' doernbecher release and concord release 
I didn't try for the doernbecher's but for the concords, it was my two boys, one of my boys' girlfriend, and me in the same spot .. I got my pair within 10 seconds and I just watched as my boys were getting held up on slow links and pages leading to nowhere. I even tried to help them snag pairs but I couldn't get much to load either.

After the link goes up, it's usually 10-20 seconds before things get real 
laugh.gif

But on 2/24 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. When that ASG pack drops .. now with the foams included in the hysteria .. I'm afraid of what will happen to NDC on that night 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
If Nike.com values their servers then they will release each shoe one by one and only let out another link once the previous shoe has sold out completely (with this ASG pack, it will not take more than 2 minutes for any of the 4 shoes to sell out).

With a free for all scramble for 4 different pairs of sneaker, bad things will happen 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
If Nike.com values their servers then they will release each shoe one by one and only let out another link once the previous shoe has sold out completely (with this ASG pack, it will not take more than 2 minutes for any of the 4 shoes to sell out).

With a free for all scramble for 4 different pairs of sneaker, bad things will happen 
laugh.gif

Yeah, they never did it before and most recently they didn't do the Christmas pack 1 by 1. It was a free for all for those. It's nice to be optimistic though.

Yeah, they never did it before and most recently they didn't do the Christmas pack 1 by 1. It was a free for all for those. It's nice to be optimistic though.

Are the BHM dropping at Champs, Finishline, or Footlocker? I'm going to Missouri this weekend and can't bring my computer so I gotta cop in person in Columbia, MO so wondering if any of those stores are releasing...and if anybody in that area can help me out by chance?

Are the BHM dropping at Champs, Finishline, or Footlocker? I'm going to Missouri this weekend and can't bring my computer so I gotta cop in person in Columbia, MO so wondering if any of those stores are releasing...and if anybody in that area can help me out by chance?

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

does anyone have the sk# of YOTD... I'm going to try and see if they still have some left at champs.

473679-300 but for champs I believe you leave out the 4 so it would be 73679300

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

does anyone have the sk# of YOTD... I'm going to try and see if they still have some left at champs.

473679-300 but for champs I believe you leave out the 4 so it would be 73679300

Originally Posted by Wilroc

yeah, the drop of XMAS pack killed the cheetah for me. I only got the brons when both dropped...if it wasn't the technical issue delaying the KD release, i probably would've missed the KD too

Originally Posted by Wilroc

yeah, the drop of XMAS pack killed the cheetah for me. I only got the brons when both dropped...if it wasn't the technical issue delaying the KD release, i probably would've missed the KD too

Was it a limit 1 per on Dr.Jays? FSR? Man such weird timing on the release of these I feel like it's last year, just like the LeBron sprites.

Was it a limit 1 per on Dr.Jays? FSR? Man such weird timing on the release of these I feel like it's last year, just like the LeBron sprites.

Back
Top Bottom