KD IV YOTD Sz 10.5 200 SHIPPED 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Can't wait for my pair to come tomorrow. My first pair of Durant's. As if I need to start collecting another signature line of Nike's
laugh.gif

I hope they keep the price for them in this range. $170 for LeBron's on top of their being like 10+ colorways per line? As if Nike isn't making enough money.

Can't wait for my pair to come tomorrow. My first pair of Durant's. As if I need to start collecting another signature line of Nike's
laugh.gif

I hope they keep the price for them in this range. $170 for LeBron's on top of their being like 10+ colorways per line? As if Nike isn't making enough money.

as i understand A LOT of champs are restocking of the YOTD KDs small restock from 12- 18 pairs. some of those store will also received the ASG KD and such..

as i understand A LOT of champs are restocking of the YOTD KDs small restock from 12- 18 pairs. some of those store will also received the ASG KD and such..

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Small 12-18 pairs. That would be as many if not more then some stores got the first time around. The champs I went to only had 12 pairs. I'm glad to see prices for the yotd sky rocket and people are still being able to find them for somewhat reasonable prices

Small 12-18 pairs. That would be as many if not more then some stores got the first time around. The champs I went to only had 12 pairs. I'm glad to see prices for the yotd sky rocket and people are still being able to find them for somewhat reasonable prices

Just copped these for ball:
nike-zoom-kd-iv-black-white-varsity-red-01.jpg

Can't say that I was even aware of this c/w before I saw it in person for the first time today!

Can't say that I was even aware of this c/w before I saw it in person for the first time today!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

They look nice Blake.  Some of the TB cws are avail on Eastbay right now.  The rest will be up by month's end.  Let us know how you like em for ball.  What are your thoughts on the "matte" finish versus the anodized or shiny?

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

They look nice Blake.  Some of the TB cws are avail on Eastbay right now.  The rest will be up by month's end.  Let us know how you like em for ball.  What are your thoughts on the "matte" finish versus the anodized or shiny?

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

the champs i know of got 12 pairs and it now receiving 18 pairs. usually most champs receive at least 24 pairs and up.. they told me a high volume got 24 pairs of concords and 12 pairs of  XMas and YOTD KDs.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

the champs i know of got 12 pairs and it now receiving 18 pairs. usually most champs receive at least 24 pairs and up.. they told me a high volume got 24 pairs of concords and 12 pairs of  XMas and YOTD KDs.

Back
Top Bottom