OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Dude said hes gotten about 200 calls about Galaxy's in the last 4 hours and he's one of around 100 reps working
Was this a rep at the "last site" selling them?

nah hes talking about eastbay

Originally Posted by ColdCity

THANKS FOR PUTTING THE ENTIRE WORLD ON NOTICE
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
YOU ALL JUST SUCCESSFULLY BLEW UP MY LAST RESORT IM SURE I WONT GET THEM NOW SMH
this

Dude said hes gotten about 200 calls about Galaxy's in the last 4 hours and he's one of around 100 reps working
Was this a rep at the "last site" selling them?

nah hes talking about eastbay

Eastbay is restocking? Lol I won't believe it till I see it. Lol @ them selling out last night before they officially released.

Eastbay is restocking? Lol I won't believe it till I see it. Lol @ them selling out last night before they officially released.

Yeah I'm sure nt is the reason you know what I'm not gonna bother these releases got everyone tripping.Hope everyone who wants them gets them the way things are just makes me want quit and just be happy with what I already have in my room

Yeah I'm sure nt is the reason you know what I'm not gonna bother these releases got everyone tripping.Hope everyone who wants them gets them the way things are just makes me want quit and just be happy with what I already have in my room

Originally Posted by odog24

Ya'll funny. 
do us a favor and stop giving out valuable info. we want these so +$%$
Valuable info 
roll.gif

Man, we're talking shoes for one, not top secret files. And two, it's not hard to figure what store we were talking about. You don't think there are 100's if not 1000's of people who don't come to NT that know about that store. And Three, I want the damn shoes too.

I tell ya, kids these days....ya'll got the way shoes are copped all messed up. NT used to be a way to help people get kicks but now...I don't even know what I would call it.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

if thats the case give me the asg's you have coming from FNL

Ya'll funny. 
Valuable info 
roll.gif

Man, we're talking shoes for one, not top secret files. And two, it's not hard to figure what store we were talking about. You don't think there are 100's if not 1000's of people who don't come to NT that know about that store. And Three, I want the damn shoes too.

I tell ya, kids these days....ya'll got the way shoes are copped all messed up. NT used to be a way to help people get kicks but now...I don't even know what I would call it.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

if thats the case give me the asg's you have coming from FNL

Originally Posted by melofan15

Everything went smooth on ndc last night, got to checkout, hit the 'place order' button like it was gravy, had me like
pimp.gif

after a few seconds of "order processing" I got the 'timed out due to inactivity'. After that I didn't stand a chance.
Still hoping I can get these for a reasonable price, if not retail
same here bro i am disgusted...i ran down to ntny skipped the line was # 48 and they sell the last pair of 14s in front of me when i needed a 9.5

Originally Posted by melofan15

Everything went smooth on ndc last night, got to checkout, hit the 'place order' button like it was gravy, had me like
pimp.gif

after a few seconds of "order processing" I got the 'timed out due to inactivity'. After that I didn't stand a chance.
Still hoping I can get these for a reasonable price, if not retail
same here bro i am disgusted...i ran down to ntny skipped the line was # 48 and they sell the last pair of 14s in front of me when i needed a 9.5

Ya'll funny. 
Valuable info 
roll.gif

sorry 
eyes.gif
 just trying to get my pair 

Back
Top Bottom