OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

waited 14 hrs is this crazy chicago weather but was able to cop my 9.5 kd and 10 bron, was number 19 out 100 plus no more camping out this year unless its 60 plus degrees outside

Would it be beneficial to trade YOTD's for All stars? Or is it even possible? Just a straight up trade?
Mods: I'm not asking for a trade, just simply asking if the value would be even

Would it be beneficial to trade YOTD's for All stars? Or is it even possible? Just a straight up trade?

Originally Posted by manslayer

The value of the YOTDs have gone down significantly, so at this point I don't think anyone would bite on that. I've even seen some pairs of YOTDs resell for only 125-150 or so on eBay, but these ASGs seem like they're more limited than the YOTDs and will probably keep to 225+ at least for a while. These and the Brons also seem like the two most popular of the ASG shoes too. 

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

waited 14 hrs is this crazy chicago weather but was able to cop my 9.5 kd and 10 bron, was number 19 out 100 plus no more camping out this year unless its 60 plus degrees outside

congrats you got yours sway. 14 hour camp out, you deserved those pairs. how cold was it out there? 

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

congrats you got yours sway. 14 hour camp out, you deserved those pairs. how cold was it out there? 

Originally Posted by manslayer

The value of the YOTDs have gone down significantly, so at this point I don't think anyone would bite on that. I've even seen some pairs of YOTDs resell for only 125-150 or so on eBay, but these ASGs seem like they're more limited than the YOTDs and will probably keep to 225+ at least for a while. These and the Brons also seem like the two most popular of the ASG shoes too. 

KD4s....Copped!
laugh.gif

Finally wakin up from my early mornin camp out at Footaction on 34th street..here's my brief story:

Waited in line at Footaction from 5:15am until 7am when they opened..knew they weren't gettin Durants but waited for Lebrons anyway..met a buncha cool dudes..friend told me footaction only got 91 pairs so I thought I would b good..but by the time I got there..only size 13 and 14..ended up scoopin the Kobes..they are a dope colorway so I was glad I didn't pass..my girl likes 'em too
pimp.gif
..but went to Footlocker 34th (the headquarters) and found out they had a lotta durants left but were shaky on sizes..didn't wait that long..my girl got me the durants while I got the lebrons..so I did great this mornin..ended up with all three ASG shoes
pimp.gif
smile.gif

Sorry I couldn't help anyone out..was really tired of waitin in lines and it was brick as hell out there
laugh.gif

Fairly easy release if you were in the right location..but the Durants are amazin
smokin.gif
even got the shirt to go along with it..

Finally wakin up from my early mornin camp out at Footaction on 34th street..here's my brief story:

Waited in line at Footaction from 5:15am until 7am when they opened..knew they weren't gettin Durants but waited for Lebrons anyway..met a buncha cool dudes..friend told me footaction only got 91 pairs so I thought I would b good..but by the time I got there..only size 13 and 14..ended up scoopin the Kobes..they are a dope colorway so I was glad I didn't pass..my girl likes 'em too
pimp.gif
..but went to Footlocker 34th (the headquarters) and found out they had a lotta durants left but were shaky on sizes..didn't wait that long..my girl got me the durants while I got the lebrons..so I did great this mornin..ended up with all three ASG shoes
pimp.gif
smile.gif

Sorry I couldn't help anyone out..was really tired of waitin in lines and it was brick as hell out there
laugh.gif

Fairly easy release if you were in the right location..but the Durants are amazin
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Good to see you got em...

guys are talking crazy prices to me...hopefully I catch a bounce somewhere.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Good to see you got em...

guys are talking crazy prices to me...hopefully I catch a bounce somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom