OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by odog24

Ya'll funny. 
do us a favor and stop giving out valuable info. we want these so +$%$
Valuable info 
roll.gif

Man, we're talking shoes for one, not top secret files. And two, it's not hard to figure what store we were talking about. You don't think there are 100's if not 1000's of people who don't come to NT that know about that store. And Three, I want the damn shoes too.

I tell ya, kids these days....ya'll got the way shoes are copped all messed up. NT used to be a way to help people get kicks but now...I don't even know what I would call it.
sorry 
eyes.gif
 just trying to get my pair 

Ya'll funny. 
Valuable info 
roll.gif

Man, we're talking shoes for one, not top secret files. And two, it's not hard to figure what store we were talking about. You don't think there are 100's if not 1000's of people who don't come to NT that know about that store. And Three, I want the damn shoes too.

I tell ya, kids these days....ya'll got the way shoes are copped all messed up. NT used to be a way to help people get kicks but now...I don't even know what I would call it.
Keywords: USED TO BE.
Get over it. The sneaker game has changed, if you haven't noticed. It'd be nice if we can all share info, candy, Christmas cards and exchange hugs and kisses.. but the fact of the matter is, the demand is too high and the supply is too low. And part of that demand are resellers who will charge you an arm and a leg for a 90 dollar shoe. Was this happening in the olden days at this capacity?

Valuable info 
roll.gif

sorry 
eyes.gif
As do I. 
Guess we'll see what happens on that store (that everyone thinks I "leaked" info on) tonight. 

Valuable info 
roll.gif

sorry 
eyes.gif
As do I. 
Guess we'll see what happens on that store (that everyone thinks I "leaked" info on) tonight. 

Ya'll funny. 
Valuable info 
roll.gif

Get over it. The sneaker game has changed, if you haven't noticed. It'd be nice if we can all share info, candy, Christmas cards and exchange hugs and kisses.. but the fact of the matter is, the demand is too high and the supply is too low. And part of that demand are resellers who will charge you an arm and a leg for a 90 dollar shoe. Was this happening in the olden days at this capacity?

Cold city- I wish I could help out like that but this kd is probably the only model and cw i wanted bad. I'm just saying if you missed then you missed. I see you in the jb thread you lucked out big with the cements grabbing multiples guess what I'm tryin to say we all sound greedy a**
Not saying yor greedy or anything I know all about love for the shoe bro if i could double up I would also.Hell when we miss out we should just move on and hope to get on to the next cw. But we all get caugh up and then we end up paying and feedin
Resell because we misse out and need them bad. And just add to the problem.

Cold city- I wish I could help out like that but this kd is probably the only model and cw i wanted bad. I'm just saying if you missed then you missed. I see you in the jb thread you lucked out big with the cements grabbing multiples guess what I'm tryin to say we all sound greedy a**
Not saying yor greedy or anything I know all about love for the shoe bro if i could double up I would also.Hell when we miss out we should just move on and hope to get on to the next cw. But we all get caugh up and then we end up paying and feedin

Valuable info 
roll.gif

sorry 
eyes.gif
As do I. 
Word.. good luck to you sir!

Valuable info 
roll.gif

sorry 
eyes.gif
As do I. 
Word.. good luck to you sir!

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Valuable info 
roll.gif

Don't pay.
If you don't get the shoes....guess what? The world still exists. And guess what else? The resale price drops. Case in point, Cement 4's. Resellers bought them up and now are forced to sell them close to retail because people weren't paying through the nose for them. People get too caught up in the hype about shoes these days and "have to have them" so they buy from resellers. I guess I am old school in the fact, I'll try for them and if I miss out...move on the next one and keep an eye out for a good price (close to retail) for the ones I missed. At the end of the day, it's just shoes! I know someone is gonna read that and say you don't understand this is a culture, it's not just shoes. Don't give me that....I've been buying shoes for 22 years, I helped create this culture that kids today are so quick to defend not realizing how different it is today.

End of rant, ya'll have a good one. Hope everyone who wants them gets them and I mean that seriously.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Valuable info 
roll.gif

Don't pay.
If you don't get the shoes....guess what? The world still exists. And guess what else? The resale price drops. Case in point, Cement 4's. Resellers bought them up and now are forced to sell them close to retail because people weren't paying through the nose for them. People get too caught up in the hype about shoes these days and "have to have them" so they buy from resellers. I guess I am old school in the fact, I'll try for them and if I miss out...move on the next one and keep an eye out for a good price (close to retail) for the ones I missed. At the end of the day, it's just shoes! I know someone is gonna read that and say you don't understand this is a culture, it's not just shoes. Don't give me that....I've been buying shoes for 22 years, I helped create this culture that kids today are so quick to defend not realizing how different it is today.

End of rant, ya'll have a good one. Hope everyone who wants them gets them and I mean that seriously.

Lmao at ColdCity mad at everybody now lol. I understand how he feels tho cuz dat spot is def less known than ndc, eastbay n all that. But so were fnl.com, footaction, champs n jimmy jazz n they sold out in seconds without anybody even knowing they were gon get them as well

Lmao at ColdCity mad at everybody now lol. I understand how he feels tho cuz dat spot is def less known than ndc, eastbay n all that. But so were fnl.com, footaction, champs n jimmy jazz n they sold out in seconds without anybody even knowing they were gon get them as well

Originally Posted by airedweezy

only reason i "lucked out" on the iv's is because i was on it & there was more to go around.. none of the pairs i have came from inside the states they all came from across the pond..messaging these sites before hand & asking them to give me a heads up because they normally release before we do...... i crapped out on ndc,eastbay,finishline just like everyone else on the actual rd...

Originally Posted by airedweezy

only reason i "lucked out" on the iv's is because i was on it & there was more to go around.. none of the pairs i have came from inside the states they all came from across the pond..messaging these sites before hand & asking them to give me a heads up because they normally release before we do...... i crapped out on ndc,eastbay,finishline just like everyone else on the actual rd...

From Mercer at 7am to niketown ny until 6am. I can't imagine how you guys do this consistently. I just woke up from a well deserved nap

From Mercer at 7am to niketown ny until 6am. I can't imagine how you guys do this consistently. I just woke up from a well deserved nap

Nike is on some straight %++@*%*% this year.  I am an hour from OKC and they limited the entire city to 2 stores that got them? %++@*%*%. Last two years the ASG II and III sat for a month each because every store got them (like they should, it is OKC), and now I can't drive there to get them on the release date. Furious right now
mad.gif

Nike is on some straight %++@*%*% this year.  I am an hour from OKC and they limited the entire city to 2 stores that got them? %++@*%*%. Last two years the ASG II and III sat for a month each because every store got them (like they should, it is OKC), and now I can't drive there to get them on the release date. Furious right now
mad.gif

How was Arden mall? Drove by last night after work, saw the line outside the mall and bounced. Haha. All i wanted was one pair of KDs.

How was Arden mall? Drove by last night after work, saw the line outside the mall and bounced. Haha. All i wanted was one pair of KDs.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

mad.gif

All stars were available for months after release only 2 years ago.  Smh at how bad its got in just 2 years.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

mad.gif

All stars were available for months after release only 2 years ago.  Smh at how bad its got in just 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom