OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Nike is on some straight %++@*%*% this year.  I am an hour from OKC and they limited the entire city to 2 stores that got them? %++@*%*%. Last two years the ASG II and III sat for a month each because every store got them (like they should, it is OKC), and now I can't drive there to get them on the release date. Furious right now
mad.gif

+1

Nike is on some straight %++@*%*% this year.  I am an hour from OKC and they limited the entire city to 2 stores that got them? %++@*%*%. Last two years the ASG II and III sat for a month each because every store got them (like they should, it is OKC), and now I can't drive there to get them on the release date. Furious right now
mad.gif

+1

mad.gif
where do you live? We normally get them in Tulsa... but NOTHING

mad.gif
where do you live? We normally get them in Tulsa... but NOTHING

I'm seriously regretting on not paying attention to the asg 2s n 3s cuz i seriously want a pair of one, to make me feel better about all this smh

I'm seriously regretting on not paying attention to the asg 2s n 3s cuz i seriously want a pair of one, to make me feel better about all this smh

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

mad.gif

All stars were available for months after release only 2 years ago.  Smh at how bad its got in just 2 years.

yep i remember passing on as kd iii's in late march or april last yr
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

mad.gif

All stars were available for months after release only 2 years ago.  Smh at how bad its got in just 2 years.

yep i remember passing on as kd iii's in late march or april last yr
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Coldcity- I understand bro big time. Gyeah smacked what I was tryin to say on the head. I honestly can't wait till things go back to normal
And were able to cop shoes with out crashing and atleast shoes sitting on a website for an hour till them sellin out. Not negative minus 2 seconds.
I'm sure the kd resell will drop. This shoe is so polpular due to its price point and high profit off the resell.

Who remembers last years all stars just sitting around smh. Now look but if time repeats itself. These should be on nt buy and sell next year for retail. Just like the Kobe's lebrons and durants of last year.

Coldcity- I understand bro big time. Gyeah smacked what I was tryin to say on the head. I honestly can't wait till things go back to normal
And were able to cop shoes with out crashing and atleast shoes sitting on a website for an hour till them sellin out. Not negative minus 2 seconds.
I'm sure the kd resell will drop. This shoe is so polpular due to its price point and high profit off the resell.

Who remembers last years all stars just sitting around smh. Now look but if time repeats itself. These should be on nt buy and sell next year for retail. Just like the Kobe's lebrons and durants of last year.

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Valuable info 
roll.gif

Man, we're talking shoes for one, not top secret files. And two, it's not hard to figure what store we were talking about. You don't think there are 100's if not 1000's of people who don't come to NT that know about that store. And Three, I want the damn shoes too.

I tell ya, kids these days....ya'll got the way shoes are copped all messed up. NT used to be a way to help people get kicks but now...I don't even know what I would call it.
Keywords: USED TO BE.
Get over it. The sneaker game has changed, if you haven't noticed. It'd be nice if we can all share info, candy, Christmas cards and exchange hugs and kisses.. but the fact of the matter is, the demand is too high and the supply is too low. And part of that demand are resellers who will charge you an arm and a leg for a 90 dollar shoe. Was this happening in the olden days at this capacity?
Don't pay.
If you don't get the shoes....guess what? The world still exists. And guess what else? The resale price drops. Case in point, Cement 4's. Resellers bought them up and now are forced to sell them close to retail because people weren't paying through the nose for them. People get too caught up in the hype about shoes these days and "have to have them" so they buy from resellers. I guess I am old school in the fact, I'll try for them and if I miss out...move on the next one and keep an eye out for a good price (close to retail) for the ones I missed. At the end of the day, it's just shoes! I know someone is gonna read that and say you don't understand this is a culture, it's not just shoes. Don't give me that....I've been buying shoes for 22 years, I helped create this culture that kids today are so quick to defend not realizing how different it is today.

End of rant, ya'll have a good one. Hope everyone who wants them gets them and I mean that seriously.
You've been buying for 22 years but just used a wide-spread GR with multiple restocks as an example? We're talking about the Galaxy KD4's.

Valuable info 
roll.gif

Man, we're talking shoes for one, not top secret files. And two, it's not hard to figure what store we were talking about. You don't think there are 100's if not 1000's of people who don't come to NT that know about that store. And Three, I want the damn shoes too.

I tell ya, kids these days....ya'll got the way shoes are copped all messed up. NT used to be a way to help people get kicks but now...I don't even know what I would call it.
Get over it. The sneaker game has changed, if you haven't noticed. It'd be nice if we can all share info, candy, Christmas cards and exchange hugs and kisses.. but the fact of the matter is, the demand is too high and the supply is too low. And part of that demand are resellers who will charge you an arm and a leg for a 90 dollar shoe. Was this happening in the olden days at this capacity?
Don't pay.
If you don't get the shoes....guess what? The world still exists. And guess what else? The resale price drops. Case in point, Cement 4's. Resellers bought them up and now are forced to sell them close to retail because people weren't paying through the nose for them. People get too caught up in the hype about shoes these days and "have to have them" so they buy from resellers. I guess I am old school in the fact, I'll try for them and if I miss out...move on the next one and keep an eye out for a good price (close to retail) for the ones I missed. At the end of the day, it's just shoes! I know someone is gonna read that and say you don't understand this is a culture, it's not just shoes. Don't give me that....I've been buying shoes for 22 years, I helped create this culture that kids today are so quick to defend not realizing how different it is today.

End of rant, ya'll have a good one. Hope everyone who wants them gets them and I mean that seriously.
You've been buying for 22 years but just used a wide-spread GR with multiple restocks as an example? We're talking about the Galaxy KD4's.

^In reference to all-stars sitting in years passed, it has to be because they were themed. this galaxy BS killed it. it makes the shoe to easy to latch on to. if you tell the average person "im bout to go grab them all star KD IVs" they might not even know what your talking about. but if you say "im bout to grab them Galaxy KDs" they instantly associate it with something exclusive or limited.

Its the age old case of Nickname syndrome. Weathermans=gone, Nerf=donezo, YOTD=later mane. Black/blue-team orange Nike Zoom KD IV= FSR

I understand that ones i named were infact limited, but if you call those GRs the Madison Square Massacre to commemorate KD lighting up the Knicks(just made that up for arguments sake) they would fly off the shelves .

Had to work early this morning, so going out and getting these was out of the question. Luckily my little brother was able to get me a pair while he was out getting his Kobe's

Had to work early this morning, so going out and getting these was out of the question. Luckily my little brother was able to get me a pair while he was out getting his Kobe's

^In reference to all-stars sitting in years passed, it has to be because they were themed. this galaxy BS killed it. it makes the shoe to easy to latch on to. if you tell the average person "im bout to go grab them all star KD IVs" they might not even know what your talking about. but if you say "im bout to grab them Galaxy KDs" they instantly associate it with something exclusive or limited.

Its the age old case of Nickname syndrome. Weathermans=gone, Nerf=donezo, YOTD=later mane. Black/blue-team orange Nike Zoom KD IV= FSR

I understand that ones i named were infact limited, but if you call those GRs the Madison Square Massacre to commemorate KD lighting up the Knicks(just made that up for arguments sake) they would fly off the shelves .

Originally Posted by airedweezy

i just might have to wait a yr because paying reseller prices aint happening im not feeling it at all .... if i can find someone willing to swap them out for a pair of cements or sell them to me for the price they paid(or not far from it) ill bite but paying someone $200+ because they missed out on them weak @!@ foams & bought the kds as a consolation prize & think they will still bank #@@! you i aint doin it ..... pineapples

Originally Posted by airedweezy

i just might have to wait a yr because paying reseller prices aint happening im not feeling it at all .... if i can find someone willing to swap them out for a pair of cements or sell them to me for the price they paid(or not far from it) ill bite but paying someone $200+ because they missed out on them weak @!@ foams & bought the kds as a consolation prize & think they will still bank #@@! you i aint doin it ..... pineapples

Don't pay.

"We're talking about the Galaxy KD4's." 
You just proved my point with that statement. Shoes are shoes are shoes. If people didn't think like "oh man these are so limited, I gotta have them! These are the Galaxy KD4's!" then reselling wouldn't even be an issue and the people flooding the websites and lining up would people who actually want the shoes instead of resellers knowing people are in the mindset they have to have them. At the end of the day...the world doesn't end if I don't get a pair of shoes, I'll wake up tomorrow (hopefully) and keep it moving to pick up the next thing I like.

Don't pay.

"We're talking about the Galaxy KD4's." 
You just proved my point with that statement. Shoes are shoes are shoes. If people didn't think like "oh man these are so limited, I gotta have them! These are the Galaxy KD4's!" then reselling wouldn't even be an issue and the people flooding the websites and lining up would people who actually want the shoes instead of resellers knowing people are in the mindset they have to have them. At the end of the day...the world doesn't end if I don't get a pair of shoes, I'll wake up tomorrow (hopefully) and keep it moving to pick up the next thing I like.

^^excatly I hate making line or camping it used to be fun to me anyways because everyone would be there chopping it up about kicks and what not. Stop doing this after concords all I heard during the line was oh you think I can get so an so for these. Should I buy this size since more people are this size. People selling them right as they exited the dam door of ftl.

I'm sure the hype for "shoes" will die down soon resellers will see that once they have milked this bad boy for what it's worth people will get fed up and stop paying and they will find another thing.

^^excatly I hate making line or camping it used to be fun to me anyways because everyone would be there chopping it up about kicks and what not. Stop doing this after concords all I heard during the line was oh you think I can get so an so for these. Should I buy this size since more people are this size. People selling them right as they exited the dam door of ftl.

I'm sure the hype for "shoes" will die down soon resellers will see that once they have milked this bad boy for what it's worth people will get fed up and stop paying and they will find another thing.

waited 14 hrs is this crazy chicago weather but was able to cop my 9.5 kd and 10 bron, was number 19 out 100 plus no more camping out this year unless its 60 plus degrees outside

Back
Top Bottom