OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Thanks for the comments on the homes way back, got them for $40 using coupons & a gift card.

My HOH was sold out of UT's when I got there around 4pm...Oh well, I passed on Aces & bought Wolfs with the bday coupon. Got KD Home's & All Stars, will get more colorways on discount later...

-Pete

Thanks for the comments on the homes way back, got them for $40 using coupons & a gift card.

My HOH was sold out of UT's when I got there around 4pm...Oh well, I passed on Aces & bought Wolfs with the bday coupon. Got KD Home's & All Stars, will get more colorways on discount later...

-Pete

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

-Pete

Your take is similar to mine.  If I don't get something, oh well, on to the next and be happy with what I did get (or track it down later, whatever).

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

-Pete

Your take is similar to mine.  If I don't get something, oh well, on to the next and be happy with what I did get (or track it down later, whatever).

I kind of wish all releases were like the NDC release for these. An afternoon drop, so that those go may have missed out at their local stores can have another opportunity to cop online. Much better than potentially having to go camp out at the last minute after midnight because such and such site sold out.

I kind of wish all releases were like the NDC release for these. An afternoon drop, so that those go may have missed out at their local stores can have another opportunity to cop online. Much better than potentially having to go camp out at the last minute after midnight because such and such site sold out.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Exactly. I love the 3pm release plus people are eliminated because it is a Saturday afternoon.

I know sho3tym will track them down soon.lol

if anyone lives in baton rouge, I know they still have 9.5-10.5 and if anyone wants to pick up a pair of 10s for me, i'll throw some money their way.
happy.gif

if anyone lives in baton rouge, I know they still have 9.5-10.5 and if anyone wants to pick up a pair of 10s for me, i'll throw some money their way.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Exactly. I love the 3pm release plus people are eliminated because it is a Saturday afternoon.

I know sho3tym will track them down soon.lol

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I spoke with Nike customer service about my order. They're not showing anything on their side but it's still pending on paypal. Should I wait to see what happens or go ahead and deal with resellers?
Wait like a week or two and then deal with the resellers. Prices usually go down a little and sellers start to get impatient and start to take lower offers. People really trying to sell these for 170-200 right now -_-

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I spoke with Nike customer service about my order. They're not showing anything on their side but it's still pending on paypal. Should I wait to see what happens or go ahead and deal with resellers?
Wait like a week or two and then deal with the resellers. Prices usually go down a little and sellers start to get impatient and start to take lower offers. People really trying to sell these for 170-200 right now -_-

You do realize these were pretty limited,most HOHs had under 20 pairs...125th had 30...not sure on niketown numbers...not saying the limited quantity justifies the prices,but it def. Supports it seeing that there's only x amount compared to other releases,like galaxies,which were more available

You do realize these were pretty limited,most HOHs had under 20 pairs...125th had 30...not sure on niketown numbers...not saying the limited quantity justifies the prices,but it def. Supports it seeing that there's only x amount compared to other releases,like galaxies,which were more available

Originally Posted by jst628

TheLostMan wrote:
I had to break these in already. Couldn't resist.lol
photo4ea.jpg

A lot of pairs already on the bay 
tired.gif
this pic made me really want these, love the way the IV's look with jeans, gonna iD a pair soon.

Dem joints with jeans is
pimp.gif
. To me..all the KD´s look straight with jeans..as long as you dont do a Wale with the strap..their on point.(Wale´s my dude though)

Originally Posted by jst628

TheLostMan wrote:
I had to break these in already. Couldn't resist.lol
photo4ea.jpg

A lot of pairs already on the bay 
tired.gif
this pic made me really want these, love the way the IV's look with jeans, gonna iD a pair soon.

Dem joints with jeans is
pimp.gif
. To me..all the KD´s look straight with jeans..as long as you dont do a Wale with the strap..their on point.(Wale´s my dude though)

reppin va wrote:
Dem joints with jeans is 
pimp.gif

Your right. Wale made them look all messy (But I am jealous that he could basically hit KD up for any release...)
wale-wears-nike-zoom-kd-iv-weatherman-106-park-01.jpg

reppin va wrote:
Dem joints with jeans is 
pimp.gif

Your right. Wale made them look all messy (But I am jealous that he could basically hit KD up for any release...)
wale-wears-nike-zoom-kd-iv-weatherman-106-park-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom