OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I spoke with Nike customer service about my order. They're not showing anything on their side but it's still pending on paypal. Should I wait to see what happens or go ahead and deal with resellers?

you should wait and see.
generally, shoes spike in value immediately after release then drop shortly after. they eventually rise back up to above the original resell if the shoe is really sought after. so waiting should benefit you.

I spoke with Nike customer service about my order. They're not showing anything on their side but it's still pending on paypal. Should I wait to see what happens or go ahead and deal with resellers?

you should wait and see.
generally, shoes spike in value immediately after release then drop shortly after. they eventually rise back up to above the original resell if the shoe is really sought after. so waiting should benefit you.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Glad I was just able to score my sz 14 from NDC. Good luck to those who want them.

+2It's crazy I hit 3 stores this morning and came up empty. First time I every lucked out on ndc
pimp.gif
Reener- good looking out tho
anytime man, just trying to help. I even asked dude wouldnt let me get 2 pairs of UTs. He was surprised I wasn't there for the Electrolimes.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Glad I was just able to score my sz 14 from NDC. Good luck to those who want them.

+2It's crazy I hit 3 stores this morning and came up empty. First time I every lucked out on ndc
pimp.gif
Reener- good looking out tho
anytime man, just trying to help. I even asked dude wouldnt let me get 2 pairs of UTs. He was surprised I wasn't there for the Electrolimes.

Does anyone have white/orange elites and UT KD IVs on hand to compare the color for me? thanks

Does anyone have white/orange elites and UT KD IVs on hand to compare the color for me? thanks

I would've still got them without the logo. Color and blocking is amazing on this shoe. They still would be nice without it.

This. Great color blocking.

I would've still got them without the logo. Color and blocking is amazing on this shoe. They still would be nice without it.

This. Great color blocking.

Pretty easy release...everyone was focused on foams...harlem only had 30 of these...managed to get a pair,pretty nice...reminds me of a curry colorway almost

Pretty easy release...everyone was focused on foams...harlem only had 30 of these...managed to get a pair,pretty nice...reminds me of a curry colorway almost

Back
Top Bottom